Tripleshot

Taysom Hill killing Kamara

Dude doesn't check down because he can't progress off his first read. If it's not there he runs. He only had success last week because he played a non-defense in the Falcons. Against the Broncos you see his many limitations as a QB. He's Cam Newton but worse. I hope Sean Payton realizes soon that Hill is what he is, a nifty gadget player but not an NFL starting QB. RIP Kamara's fantasy value.

I haven't been watching that closely but based on the stats I imagine that if they're on the 10-yard line or less taysom is probably just keeping it himself

Taysom is a spazz. In addition to not being able to complete a simple screen pass to Kamara, he also only ever looks for Murray out of the backfield. Murray also seems more involved in the general game plan with Hill at QB.

Kamara is a low-end RB2 at best as long as Hill is starting.

7 minutes ago, 8rattoon said:

Taysom is a spazz. In addition to not being able to complete a simple screen pass to Kamara, he also only ever looks for Murray out of the backfield. Murray also seems more involved in the general game plan with Hill at QB.

Kamara is a low-end RB2 at best as long as Hill is starting.

Guys on the 2nd team are typically more comfortable with each other

Kamara has had opportunities in the run game,  but the defense keys on him when he's in, including when the Saints try to run the screen. I'm watching the game and the check down hasn't really been there. Murray has been getting it done today between the tackles. None of which has anything to do with Taysom Hill.  The game plan has been all about the power run game today.

Edited by rajncajn