[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks vs Eagles (MNF)

League_Champion

21 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Why is that line so low? That's an Eagles line but I wouldn't touch it with a gun to my head. It should be 9.5 ish. 

Some believe that the Eagles have a legit shot at winning this game. 

Others believe that this will be another outing where we get closer to the end of the Wentz era.

Just now, irish said:

Others believe that this will be another outing where we get closer to the end of the Wentz era.

I'm in this boat. Not only may it be the end of the Wentz era but Pederson may be gone as well. Apparently the owner has been letting it be known that he's not happy with Pederson. He believed that's why Wentz is regressing. 

13 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I'm in this boat. Not only may it be the end of the Wentz era but Pederson may be gone as well. Apparently the owner has been letting it be known that he's not happy with Pederson. He believed that's why Wentz is regressing. 

The owner didn't even attend the last Eagles' game because of his disgust in how the team's been playing. 

3 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

I am "watching" online so i could be wrong, but it looks like that rotation was Hyde heavy, 3:7, with Carson only in the first series, which is why I was wondering if carson reinjured and came out.

Not 100% sure, but likely just taking it easy with him. But it is curious since Carrol said there would be no restrictions on Carson. 

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Metcalf owns Slay 

Metcalf owns pretty much everyone. 

8 minutes ago, irish said:

The owner didn't even attend the last Eagles' game because of his disgust in how the team's been playing. 

Howie Roseman (The GM) will be gone real soon as well. His drafts have been atrocious, this year in particular. He took Reagor in the first who sucks and Hurts in the 2nd who can't play a lick. They are in bad shape.