[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks vs Eagles (MNF)

League_Champion

42 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Howie Roseman (The GM) will be gone real soon as well. His drafts have been atrocious, this year in particular. He took Reagor in the first who sucks and Hurts in the 2nd who can't play a lick. They are in bad shape. 

Reagor is a rookie so I wouldn't give up on him yet.  Picking JJbarcia Whiteside over Metcalf was a major whoops, but one every other GM made.  

Edited by Bobby Brown

11 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Reagor is a rookie so I wouldn't give up on him yet.  Picking JJbarcia Whiteside over Metcalf was a major whoops, but one every other GM made.  

Agree, Reagor isn't the problem, the pick was the problem. They had so many needs and there were obviously more talented players on the board at the time (Justin Jefferson). For some reason they reached for Reagor which seems to be Roseman's thing. There's no way to defend drafting Hurts in the 2nd. Especially with so many needs. They needed linebackers, O-Lineman and secondary help bad. 

2 hours ago, heehawks said:

That 4th and goal play call was horrendous...great stop by Iggles, but geez...

For selfish reasons I was shouting a pretty good line of obscenities on this play call, I went into tonight needing only 4 points from Myers to get me in playoffs.  The way this week has gone I wasn’t taking anything for granted...I’m good now though 😁

How is that working out Howie?

“For better or worse, we are quarterback developers,” Eagles general manager Howie Roseman said. “We want to be a quarterback factory. When we make these kinds of decisions, we always go to our principles and who we are and what we believe in, and right or wrong, this is who we are.”Apr 25, 2020