[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just worrying...

nyrangers11

I'm about to become 8-4 with a playoff spot already clinched, but I feel like my team is slowly falling apart... 

QB: Murray

RB: Kamara, Gibson, Jacobs, Gaskin, Harris

WR: Adams, McLaurin, Fuller, Woods, Diontae, Crowder, Davis

TE: Goedert, Fant

D: Ravens

K: Slye

Players like Murray and Kamara were on top of the world at one point and now are on a sharp decline. Murray's clearly not himself with the shoulder.. Kamara is a different player with Hill starting.. Fuller just got suspended.. Jacobs banged up too.. Can't even completely trust the Ravens' D anymore..

I feel like the only playoff lock I have is Adams and maybe Gibson. Thoughts on how to improve the roster? I'm gonna drop Fuller, Crowder, and maybe Harris. Thinking of adding Gallman, Shepard, Higgins. Also intrigued by Tonyan but don't know whether he's an upgrade over Goedert or Fant. 

Appreciate anyone's thoughts.

If Jacobs doesn't play I'm considering starting Booker over Kamara next week. As a Kamara owner I HATE when Hill plays. Even when he would come in before Brees got hurt you knew the ball wasn't ever going Kamara's way. Hill would take a 4 yd loss rather than flip it to Alvin. He's a great goal line threat but a total spazz at QB. 

At least Brees will be back by the first week of the playoffs. Oh, wait...

Sorry, I digress. How in the world is Gallman available in your league? Pick him up yesterday. I'd be wary of Shepard now that Jones is hurt. Tonyan is an upgrade over Fant.

10 hours ago, nyrangers11 said:

I'm about to become 8-4 with a playoff spot already clinched, but I feel like my team is slowly falling apart... 

QB: Murray

RB: Kamara, Gibson, Jacobs, Gaskin, Harris

WR: Adams, McLaurin, Fuller, Woods, Diontae, Crowder, Davis

TE: Goedert, Fant

D: Ravens

K: Slye

Players like Murray and Kamara were on top of the world at one point and now are on a sharp decline. Murray's clearly not himself with the shoulder.. Kamara is a different player with Hill starting.. Fuller just got suspended.. Jacobs banged up too.. Can't even completely trust the Ravens' D anymore..

I feel like the only playoff lock I have is Adams and maybe Gibson. Thoughts on how to improve the roster? I'm gonna drop Fuller, Crowder, and maybe Harris. Thinking of adding Gallman, Shepard, Higgins. Also intrigued by Tonyan but don't know whether he's an upgrade over Goedert or Fant. 

Appreciate anyone's thoughts.

I think you'll be alright. Losing Fuller hurts, but you have a true WR1 in Adams and McLaurin is darn near a weekly WR1. Diontae is a very good fil-in should either of those first guys get hurt. 

RB is a little different, luckily Gibson plays PItts next week and not during FF playoffs. He's coming on strong. I'd pick up Gallman, but it's a bitter pill to swallow to bench Kamara for him, but AK is definitely not as potent with Hill at QB. Honestly, i'm not sure his foot/ankle is 100% and with a good lead in division plus having beaten TB, Atlanta, and Carolina head to head, they hold tiebreaker against any of them if they happen to catch up in standings. I think Sean is just being protective of Alvin while he can. I have Jacobs too (and Gibson) and hope he's okay, reports are that his injury is minor. He has a great matchup at NYJets next week. 

Corey Davis is expendable if you pick up Gallman.  If you decide to stream QB while Kyler isn't 100%, you could probably drop Crowder.