[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Holds for 2021

Wpob

For some of us (well me for sure), the playoffs are a pipe dream due to injury so I am looking towards 2021 and in my dynasty league trying to find some players who could break out in 2021.   The big name rookies - Burrows, Jefferson, CEH - are all rostered and will most likely be held.  I talking about the next level or two down players

A few I am trying to pick up prior to the end of the season are Cam Akers, Brandon Aiyuk and Jaelen Reagor.

Any more to add to the list?

Edited by Wpob

It's Jalen Reagor

Zack Moss

Myles Gaskin

AJ Dillon

J.K. Dobbins

D'Andre Swift

Jerry Jeudy

Denzel Mims

Michael Pittman Jr

1 hour ago, Wpob said:

For some of us (well me for sure), the playoffs are a pipe dream due to injury so I am looking towards 2021 and in my dynasty league trying to find some players who could break out in 2021.   The big name rookies - Burrows, Jefferson, CEH - are all rostered and will most likely be held.  I talking about the next level or two down players

A few I am trying to pick up prior to the end of the season are Cam Akers, Brandon Aiyuk and Jaelen Reagor.

Any more to add to the list?

Mims pittman Akers

Edited by Dcat

I'm in the same boat with a 2-x record.

I have Reagor, Moss, Gaskin.  Unfortunately, all of the others are rostered.  Still looking for the hidden gold but it's been pretty anemic this year.

22 hours ago, irish said:

It's Jalen Reagor

Zack Moss

Myles Gaskin

AJ Dillon

J.K. Dobbins

D'Andre Swift

Jerry Jeudy

Denzel Mims

Michael Pittman Jr

This is a good list because they're probably not rostered. I can't imagine the other names listed in this thread being available. 

25 minutes ago, Shaft said:

This is a good list because they're probably not rostered. I can't imagine the other names listed in this thread being available. 

In a dynasty league I would think every one of them is already rostered unless maybe it's a12 team. 

2 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

In a dynasty league I would think every one of them is already rostered unless maybe it's a12 team. 

Right, depends on roster size and number of teams. A few to several on that list may not be rostered. 

1 minute ago, irish said:

Right, depends on roster size and number of teams. A few to several on that list may not be rostered. 

Half the names on that list were 1st round rookie picks this year. I don't see how they wouldn't be rostered. Dobbins was 1.3, Jeudy 1.4, Swift 1.6 and I took Mims1.15. Pittman went early 2nd round, Dillon late 2nd, Moss mid 3rd and that's including a lot of IDP players sprinkled in. I just don't see how any of those guys should be available in dynasty.

The two guys I was able to grab and hold were Mooney and Callaway. Another i tried to grab but got outbid was Tim Patrick. None were on anyone's radar though most of the season and all have had spotty production through the season and might be available. But if you're in a 16 team league I doubt it. If you're in a 16 team you're rostering guys like Adam Humphries and Jakeem Grant and praying you don't have to start them or you strike gold. 

Two TEs I have are Okwuegbunam and Foster Moreau. Okwuegbunam is a more talented receiver than Fant and started to come on before he got hurt. Could be looking at another Mark Andrews to Hayden Hurst. Moreau was drafted to be Darren Waller before Darren Waller showed up. I drafted both these guys as rookies and they're sitting on my taxi squad, but they both are capable being break out players.

• Thanks 1

Went through all 91359135 of my dynasty teams and extracted a few names from my taxi squads (offense only for now):

Cole Kmet - Jimmy Graham is 80 and if the Bears fire Nagy and get their ish together, Kmet could be a stud

Marquez Callaway - rajn has mentioned his name a few times here.  Has looked good in spots.  Emmanuel Sanders is fairly old and who knows what happens to Michael Thomas.

Tyler Johnson - only because both Mike Evans and Chris Godwin are pretty injury-prone

Ke'Shawn Vaughn - I don't expect the Bucs to retain Fournette, so Vaughn could become their pass-catching back

Adam Trautman - Jared Cook is 33 and will be a free agent in 2021.

• Like 1