Dcat

Battle of the tanks

In an alternate NFL universe, the Jets and Jaguars continue their private little battle. 

Now, the tank battle is now at a new level.  Jacksonville is determined to get Trevor Lawrence but needs to out-tank the NY Jets. 

But the Jets still have Gase running the offense and game plans so the Jaguars are at a extreme disadvantage.  How to even up the tank battle???

In a surprise move, Marrone bumps up his tanking skills by announcing that Mike "the neck" Glennon will start against the Bears (revenge time?) instead of a healthy Minshew in week 13.  

Game -on and the Jets will NOT be out-tanked!

FURY.jpg

Edited by Dcat

^ we just rewatched that a couple nights ago.  Terrific movie.  My grandfather in law was a tank commander in WWII.  I never met him and he wasnt close with the family, but nearing his deathbed a couple years ago he began talking about his experiences a lot with his son (my father in law).  Sort of out of the blue, having never discussed it 'growing up'.    We'd seen it a couple times, but the other day we watched it in his memory.

Apparently those guys really saw some stuff.  

Great movie, phenomenal casting and acting imo.  

As to your post, lol, you're nuts!

• Like 1

Best job I ever had...

Tbe Jets really are best off to lose every game. If TL comes out he will bring excitement and help them get other free agents. So I'd be surprised if they win a game. But you know maybe Gase will screw that up too. 

Jets are simply turrible.  Something about JAC "scares" me this week against MIN.  Glennon is bad but he did throw 2 TDs without a pick last week and MIN tends to play to the level of its competition.  I was going to pick MIN in a Survivor league but thought about those facts and instead went with MIA since they could throw a bunch of farm animals out on the field and would still beat the Bungles at home.

9 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Jets are simply turrible.  Something about JAC "scares" me this week against MIN.  Glennon is bad but he did throw 2 TDs without a pick last week and MIN tends to play to the level of its competition.  I was going to pick MIN in a Survivor league but thought about those facts and instead went with MIA since they could throw a bunch of farm animals out on the field and would still beat the Bungles at home.

Yeah, as a MIN fan (and considering how this season has gone so far), I would be terrified to pick MIN in a survivor contest this week. 

17 hours ago, darin3 said:

But never underestimate the chickens!