[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff Lineup

Briggssteel

This is my first week of playoffs. 4 teams in it, standard scoring, 2 rounds and best of 2 weeks per round. My positions are:

QB:

RB:

RB:

WR:

WR:

FLEX:

TE:

DST:

K:

My players:

Tannehill vs CLE

Carr vs NYJ

Kamara vs ATL

Murray vs ATL

Sanders vs GB

CEH vs DEN

Taylor vs HOU

Metcalf vs NYG

Mclaurin vs PITT

Claypool vs WAS

Goedert vs GB

Engram vs SEA

His team has been killing it with Mahomes, Gibson, Ekeler, Drake, Thielen, Woods, Cooks, Henry and the Indy DST. I’m going to have to put up a lot of points to win. 

43 minutes ago, Tank2125 said:

Tannehill 

Taylor, Kamara 

Metcalf,Mclaurin

Sanders

Goedert

Interesting on Taylor. He is very intriguing against Houston and if Wilkins is hurt. He’s in strong consideration. Also Claypool is someone I keep thinking that I need to get in there for some reason. I’m a bit worried about McLaurin to be honest. He’s been just ok lately and Pittsburg is a tough matchup. 

I don’t really understand why, but a bunch of the experts have Claypool way down in the rankings this week. Almost everyone on Flex rankings has CEH much higher and I kind of don’t get it. Is Washington that tough of a matchup for receivers? I feel like Claypool has a higher chance of scoring a touchdown and of breaking off a big play. CEH’s carries have been very volatile. Sometimes he gets a good chunk of carries but then there have been plenty of times like last week that it’s just a throw fest with Mahomes. Also he’s only found the end zone 3-4 times this year and seems to have trouble getting a push because of his size. I don’t really understand what data they’re looking at that would put CEH higher than Claypool after all we’ve seen. 

56 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

I don’t really understand why, but a bunch of the experts have Claypool way down in the rankings this week. Almost everyone on Flex rankings has CEH much higher and I kind of don’t get it. Is Washington that tough of a matchup for receivers? I feel like Claypool has a higher chance of scoring a touchdown and of breaking off a big play. CEH’s carries have been very volatile. Sometimes he gets a good chunk of carries but then there have been plenty of times like last week that it’s just a throw fest with Mahomes. Also he’s only found the end zone 3-4 times this year and seems to have trouble getting a push because of his size. I don’t really understand what data they’re looking at that would put CEH higher than Claypool after all we’ve seen. 

For much of the season, WAS was #1 against WRs...but that has changed in recent weeks. Like you, I'd still start him over CEH.

On 12/4/2020 at 2:13 PM, Briggssteel said:

2 of those tds came in 1 game.  Plus Pitt has 3 good wrs so they can't cover them all.  They move around and will all have advantageous matchups at some point.  And with conner likely out that means more passes