[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kamara or Booker if Jacobs sits?

8rattoon

3 minutes ago, Briggssteel said:

Maaaan. Booker is on paper the better play but there’s no big play back quite like Kamara. He always has the chance to take one to the house. I wouldn’t blame you for playing Booker but I don’t think I personally could sit Kamara. 

I know, I know...man...

Not only does Taysom render him nearly useless in the red zone, it's also pretty clear that Payton is resting him a bit because of his foot injury. I know I'll end up starting Kamara because of his name and then regretting it. On the other hand, if I start Booker I'm sure Kamara will get 2 TDS...

How about this:

SIT one in .5 PPR:

Booker at NYJ

Kamara at ATL

Carson vs NYG

Ekeler at NE

1 minute ago, 8rattoon said:

Yeah, I may lean that way, although he was at practice (although limited) all week...

Honestly, all 4 have big question marks. 

I see only Kamara and Carson....I don't think there's a problem with Ekeler or Booker this week.

1 minute ago, BigMO said:

I see only Kamara and Carson....I don't think there's a problem with Ekeler or Booker this week.

1 minute ago, BigMO said:

Not a problem with Ekeler, per se, but Ballage may play, which may into his production a little bit. Also stupid Josh Kelly at the goal line.

2 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

Wow.  How about them apples.  Who'd a thunk it at the beginning of the year...Kamara or Booker (who?) week 13.

Haha no kidding.

In a way, though, it's not surprising...Kamara has helped sink my ship in the playoffs in each of the last 3 years, namely week 14. Dude's a stud but he can't do it for a full 16 games.

Just now, 8rattoon said:

Haha no kidding.

In a way, though, it's not surprising...Kamara has helped sink my ship in the playoffs in each of the last 3 years, namely week 14. Dude's a stud but he can't do it for a full 16 games.

am up against him this week...hope he craps the bed...possibly against cook with a win...