[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kenny Golladay

Capt. Stanky

I am not sure why this hasn’t been mentioned anywhere I’ve seen, but is Golladay playing again this year?  Think about it.  What incentive does he have?  The team hasn’t invested in him, so why should he play when they are going nowhere this year?  I know he hasn’t come out and said he’s not playing again this year, but it sure feels like it since this whole mysterious hip injury popped up.  Thoughts?

2 hours ago, Who Dey 4 Life said:

My first round pick was M. Thomas and 2nd pick was KG. Yeah my season has sucked. Ready for next year. Oh well #$%^ happens.

I'll raise you one. I did that, plus DJ Chark. I thought I was set at WR.

In one of my leagues, we lock the rosters for the playoffs. I usually carry 2 kickers in the playoffs, and I was between dropping Gaskins or Golladay next week. With Gaskins now activated, I think the choice is pretty clear.

However, if for some reason Golladay looks like he might play next week I may drop Tee Higgins instead. Either way, I’ll be set at that position with my core of Adams, Hill, and A. J. Brown. 

• Thanks 1