[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots vs Rams (TNF)

League_Champion

Sat Akers on my #1 overall main event team and this is the week we start the journey for $500K........not feeling great right now.

My team is loaded and deep I got Akers off waivers midseason for $1.  Never played him. Finally last week Rams finally gave him the lead role with 21 carries.

Was very tempted to play him but NE is supposed to have a good DF.

I did play Woods which makes this doubly tough as Rams are up huge more likely to run Akers then throw to Woods.

Been in 1st place for 6 straight weeks because I had a monster lead over everyone else but now that matters very little the lead is so little now going into the big dance.

From 36 over 2nd to 3.  From 100 over 5th to 9 and so on.

Totally what I was afraid of was going to happen.

I am actually 9th going into the big dance in RTS believe it or not as well.  I lost Dak been trying to replace him all year had Taysom Hill for a few weeks but I let him go since waivers are over might been a huge mistake because I could got 1 more week out of him but rosters are locked and I wanted another QB that could help in 15 or 16.

We shall see how that one shakes out.

Just now, Henry Muto said:

I wish I had done that.  Last minute swaps almost never work out for me on game day probably 25% to the good so I just never try and tempt fate.

Me neither...time will tell. I was lucky to make the Playoffs...got the 6th seed by 4 points... so I thought I'd go for it.

Ouch.

Tweet from CJ Fogler #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero)
CJ Fogler #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero) Tweeted:
lmaoooo 72 on the Pats is AI controlled https://t.co/96nrW71tlP https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1337230993636421633?s=20

22 minutes ago, irish said:

Ouch.

Tweet from CJ Fogler #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero)
CJ Fogler #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero) Tweeted:
lmaoooo 72 on the Pats is AI controlled https://t.co/96nrW71tlP https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1337230993636421633?s=20

72 is probably supposed to set the edge. That's why his eyes are outside. The RB, Damien Harris, saw the rusher coming, knew there wasn't anyone else there to pick up the block, knew that the LT wouldn't have leverage to pick up that block and it was obvious he was assigned as a blocker & not trying to slip out as an outlet in the pass. That sack is all on Harris who had Brockers rushing right in his face and basically played matador.

23 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

72 is probably supposed to set the edge. That's why his eyes are outside. The RB, Damien Harris, saw the rusher coming, knew there wasn't anyone else there to pick up the block, knew that the LT wouldn't have leverage to pick up that block and it was obvious he was assigned as a blocker & not trying to slip out as an outlet in the pass. That sack is all on Harris who had Brockers rushing right in his face and basically played matador.

Just ugly no matter who's assignment is was. Clear path right to Newton. 

Rams D with a crazy 21 points in our league. Forget we increased scoring for the points allowed category, two seasons ago I think. Used to be a max of 4-5 for a shutout, not its 10 and you get 8 points for a score of 1-3 points. Toss in 6 sacks, a pick and TD that's a nice game. (8-10 seems to be a more normal score for D)

Akers looked really good, wish I had him. I did have Malcolm Brown and cut him heading into week 13 to add another position of need.