[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WR HELP. PICK 2 :

DubstepAllstar

31 minutes ago, DubstepAllstar said:

So im feelin aiyuk and either beasley or jones. What about curtis samuel though? For some reason my gut is telling me hes gonna have a huge game today since dj Moore is out

Follow your gut.  You'd rather lose based on your decision, not our advice

Edited by Montana is da Man

Beasley will finish the year with over 1000 yrds receiving and close to 100 receptions

He has been solid all year. Juju is a reception machine but seems to have 1 yrd per catch. Samuels should have a good game this year.

Aiyuk has ben solid even with the return if deebo. Hard to figure out that 49er offense because they want to be a running team.

I would start in a ppr league juju and beasley. Standard league i would start aiyuk and samuels 

1 hour ago, DubstepAllstar said:

So im feelin aiyuk and either beasley or jones. What about curtis samuel though? For some reason my gut is telling me hes gonna have a huge game today since dj Moore is out

I’m playing it the same way. I’d go Samuel and Beasley