[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sit Lockett?

FastSteve

12 team Dynasty PPR IDP 

Every 10 yards Rush/Rec is 1 point, same with kick/punt yards to INDIVIDUAL player being IDP

All TD are 6

Start RB - 2,  WR -2,  TE - 1,   Flex - 1 can be RB/WR/TE

Of note my QB will be Roethlisberger 

RB starting LV Jacobs  & BAL Dobbins,  My bench ARI Edmunds,  BAL Edwards,  IND Hines,  TEN Evans

WR starting ARI Hopkins, CHI Robinson,  My bench ARI Kirk,  PIT JuJu,  SEA Lockett,  TEN Davis

TE starting BAL Andrews,  My bench PIT Ebron

Remember those return yards get points just the same as rush/rec yards & small bonus for reaching 75 kick/return yards. 

Keep in mind I have Ben. So if I flex JuJu  or Ebron any TD pass to them is a double dip for me. JuJu scored big last time they placed CIN week 10. SEA has struggled a bit of late & WAS is strong against WR - 2nd best against WR. Lockett though is 10th among WR in this league. 

Who do I flex?

Edited by FastSteve

3 hours ago, dirtyharry319 said:

Lockett had a great game earlier this season but has done next to nothing since.  Sit him and put C Davis in.  Toss up between Davis and Juju for me

He has still for the most part had solid if not spectacular games in this league. Still ranked 10th among WR. I'm facing the 800 lb gorilla in the league. So I'm thinking my best chance is to take the gamble & I go JuJu & hope for the double dip with a TD pass to JuJu. Two years ago I won the championship & last year I lost in the championship game. One bad move kept me from the repeat & this year from being a drive for a three peat.

Anyone else? I'm up against the league monster to get to the championship. Lockett has a terrible match up this week. I'm really torn between JuJu or Hines for the flex. Also TEN Davis doesnt look bad with a great match up. Hines has a great match up too but Taylor has cut into his touches. JuJu has a tough match up but light it up against CIN in week 10. 

Come on people. Could really use some input here. I feel like my season hangs on this flex spot. His guys that have played already didn't do that great. Leaving me in the game at this point. I've gotten three responses since Wed afternoon , only two that recommended a player & both different.