FantasyBot

Herbert or Lamar Jackson?

Have to make a decision in next 90 minutes. Have been riding Justin Herbert all season to playoffs and he's in my lineup as of right now. Worried about him without a healthy Keenan Allen or Mike Williams. Lamar is playing Jaguars but 3 Raven WR's are on COVID list. Who to start?!?!

Have the same dilemma and I am starting Lamar. Too good of a matchup and there is a good chance he will have his receivers (although not practicing) from what I am seeing reported.

I've  rolled with Herbert the last couple of months but the last two games scared me.

3 minutes ago, Kayteeohh33 said:

Don't sit your studs. Start Lamar

Agree with you about not sitting studs but Herbert overall has been better all season. Hard decision, but leaning toward Lamar now

Just now, sonicaudio said:

Have the same dilemma and I am starting Lamar. Too good of a matchup and there is a good chance he will have his receivers (although not practicing) from what I am seeing reported.

I've  rolled with Herbert the last couple of months but the last two games scared me.

Thanks. Feeling the same way. Hate these Thursday games!

16 minutes ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

Herbert with 4 LV defensive starters out -incl corner and safety. 

Lamar is not a stud this season. 

You're right and I've kept Lamar on bench since Week 4. But he's coming on now with Herbert regressing since Ekeler came back. Keep switching my lineup - wish I was in 2QB league!