[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Championship Game - Who Should I Start?

Greensparrow

Woohoo!!  Made it to the Championship Game!!  Need some advice.  Full PPR

QB - Tannehill (@GB) or Hurts (@DAL)

Both had great games in week 15.  GB seems to be the tougher opponent.  

RB1 - Alvin Kamara (MIN)

Should be a good game for Kamara.

RB2 - Cam Akers (@SEA)  or JK Dobbins (NYG)

Akers had a dud of a game in week 15, but JK frustrates me cause of how they use him in Balt.  Plus Jackson is such a ball hog.  I am not sure who to start here.  

WR1 - Davante Adams (TEN)

Week 15 was weird statistically.  He should bounce back in week 16

WR2 - Terry McLaurin (CAR), DJ Moore (@WSH), Jarvis Landry (@NYJ), TY Hilton (@PIT)

This is one spot I would like some advice on.  I am leaning towards McLaurin because of the matchup.  DJ is good, but WSH did a good job of locking down Metcalf in week 15.  I am curious if they will focus on Robby Anderson or Moore.  Landry is consistent and I don't know what the hell the Colts were doing with Hilton against HOU.  He wasn't even out on the field half the time.

TE - Dallas Goedert (@DAL), Hayden Hurst (@KC), or George Kittle (@ARI)

Dallas has been consistent, but numbers have been down since Hurts took over.  If he would of just caught that TD at the end of ARI game.  Hurst I don't trust too much.  Kittle hopefully be healthy enough.  I am hoping to start him.  

FLEX - Cam Akers (@SEA), JK Dobbins (NYG), Terry McLaurin (CAR), DJ Moore (@WSH), Jarvis Landry (@NYJ) or Hilton (@PIT)

I can either put Dobbins or Cam here.  I normally go with a 3rd WR.  

Additional Bench Players:

Jeff Wilson Jr and Rashard Higgins

I think my tough choices are at RB2 and Flex.  I don't feel like I can go wrong at QB spot.  I am leaning towards Akers @ RB2 again this week.  I am hoping he has a better game then he did in week 15.  I think Flex might be my toughest choice.  Do I put in whoever I don't pick at RB2 or continue the trend of 3rd WR at FLEX?  Some of these WRs have been so up and down this year.  I don't want to catch one of them on a bad day.  Any advice would be appreciated. 

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE THAT MADE IT!!

Tannehill is a good play but you are always potentially limited by the presence of D Henry.  Depends what you need - if you are a big underdog, I would lean to Hurts as he has potentially HUGE upside where we can predict, with reasonably accuracy, Tannehill's production.

I like Akers alot this week - not sure what to make of this past week's game but the Rams are a run-first offense and Seattle struggles vs. run.

For WR's, I like McClaurin.  I think DJ Moore is the better of your #1 WR's but has the far tougher matchup.

If Kittle's healthy, I would start him.  Otherwise, I like Hurst

At FLEX, it's a toss-up between Landry and DJ Moore.  Lean to Landry due to the match-up and the need for Cleve to keep winning and not let off the gas.  I'd strongly consider Wilson as a flex if Mostert is out and no other RB's appear to be in line for work.

Good luck!

Akers has high ankle sprain yet two people suggested starting him lol. Just shows that one must be cautious in the advice they take haha

I like Hurts this week, high ceiling.

Kamara and Dobbins

Adams and Landry

Hurst

Flex: McLauren or Hilton

Answer mine: 

19 hours ago, Murael23 said:

Akers has high ankle sprain yet two people suggested starting him lol. Just shows that one must be cautious in the advice they take haha

I like Hurts this week, high ceiling.

Kamara and Dobbins

Adams and Landry

Hurst

Flex: McLauren or Hilton

Answer mine: 

Its more of.....if he plays you play him.  He is in a much better situation than Dobbins.

I doubt he plays