[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 16 SUPERBOWL Lineup

Murael23

My gut is with Jacobs and Sanders but having trouble deciding.between Ekeler and Pollard for the 3rd RB spot.

Ekeler has been solid and would have had a huge game last week if he wasn't on a restricted snap count. If he had 5+ of the 10 carries they gave Ballage he could have had a top tier finish on the week IMO.

Pollard on the other hand killed it last week, and from the coaching comments post game it sounds like they may want to stick with him as the feature back for now? Or is Zeke hiding an injury or something? I never really saw WHY they decided to sit Zeke.

@gijoerock @FinishTheDrill @Faulty Plumbing @Montana is da Man

Thank you all for your input!

@5helley Why did you have to come and mention Drake hahaha.

Curious why you are feeling him over Ekeler?

Drake and Edmonds split carries pretty much 50/50 last week, and Edmonds was more productive.

Don't think I can confidently put Drake in this week, unless there is some news about Drake having an increased role.

Edited by Murael23

On 12/24/2020 at 6:39 AM, Murael23 said:

My gut is with Jacobs and Sanders but having trouble deciding.between Ekeler and Pollard for the 3rd RB spot.

Ekeler has been solid and would have had a huge game last week if he wasn't on a restricted snap count. If he had 5+ of the 10 carries they gave Ballage he could have had a top tier finish on the week IMO.

Pollard on the other hand killed it last week, and from the coaching comments post game it sounds like they may want to stick with him as the feature back for now? Or is Zeke hiding an injury or something? I never really saw WHY they decided to sit Zeke.

@gijoerock @FinishTheDrill @Faulty Plumbing @Montana is da Man

Thank you all for your input!

If zeke plays it kills Pollard.   If zeke sits Pollard and ekeler are both excellent choices.  I slightly lean ekeler