Bell vs ATL

Pick a TE - Full PPR

Andrews vs NYG

Thomas vs SEA

14 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Allen/watson

Jacob Pollard Sanders

Andrews

100% agree with this selection (if Zeke is out)

Edited by gijoerock
Updated

My gut is with Jacobs and Sanders but having trouble deciding.between Ekeler and Pollard for the 3rd RB spot.

Ekeler has been solid and would have had a huge game last week if he wasn't on a restricted snap count. If he had 5+ of the 10 carries they gave Ballage he could have had a top tier finish on the week IMO.

Pollard on the other hand killed it last week, and from the coaching comments post game it sounds like they may want to stick with him as the feature back for now? Or is Zeke hiding an injury or something? I never really saw WHY they decided to sit Zeke.

@gijoerock @FinishTheDrill @Faulty Plumbing @Montana is da Man

Thank you all for your input!

The only reason I would lean Pollar here over Eckeler is sheer volume as Pollard will likely out pace him in attempts if Zeke is out. Meanwhile, Eckeler could very well be limited to 10-15 touches with Ballage in the mix.

Thanks @Bacon N eggs for your input!

• Like 1

Yeah, if Zeke plays it is a non-issue.

Ekeler it is...unless I talk myself into Drake somehow between now and then haha

QB- Watson and Allen (Ryan hasn't been great this year, especially with Julio likely not playing)

RB- Jacobs, Sanders, and either Pollard (if Zeke is out) or Drake

TE- Andrews

@5helley Why did you have to come and mention Drake hahaha.

Curious why you are feeling him over Ekeler?

Drake and Edmonds split carries pretty much 50/50 last week, and Edmonds was more productive.

Don't think I can confidently put Drake in this week, unless there is some news about Drake having an increased role.

Edited by Murael23

On 12/24/2020 at 6:39 AM, Murael23 said:

My gut is with Jacobs and Sanders but having trouble deciding.between Ekeler and Pollard for the 3rd RB spot.

Ekeler has been solid and would have had a huge game last week if he wasn't on a restricted snap count. If he had 5+ of the 10 carries they gave Ballage he could have had a top tier finish on the week IMO.

Pollard on the other hand killed it last week, and from the coaching comments post game it sounds like they may want to stick with him as the feature back for now? Or is Zeke hiding an injury or something? I never really saw WHY they decided to sit Zeke.

@gijoerock @FinishTheDrill @Faulty Plumbing @Montana is da Man

Thank you all for your input!

If zeke plays it kills Pollard.   If zeke sits Pollard and ekeler are both excellent choices.  I slightly lean ekeler