[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which QB for Championship ?

RMS@1

If it's highest upside, I'd go with Hurts. Allen has been great, but I think the NE defense gives him some fits even if they're missing some key players. Hurts will have plenty opportunities to put points up on the board, and his rushing total should stay in line what he has done the last couple of weeks. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jalvara said:

If it's highest upside, I'd go with Hurts. Allen has been great, but I think the NE defense gives him some fits even if they're missing some key players. Hurts will have plenty opportunities to put points up on the board, and his rushing total should stay in line what he has done the last couple of weeks. 

^ I think this is a good assessment

All 3 are really good options to have. Buffalo already in the playoffs so I don't think they will push hard against the Patriots in order to remain healthy. Herbert against the Broncos could be another 300 yard 3 TD game. However, Jalen Hurts is on full display for another team if traded out of Philadelphia. 

I'm riding with Hurts because the Eagles have too much money tied up in Carson Wentz.