[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which 2 moves to make?

Amit87

I have 3 potential moves I’d like to make, but only 2 moves left for the week so I have to be strategic. League is half PPR

1) Swap Houston defence for an upgrade such as Washington or Arizona

2) Swap Hunter Henry for Logan Thomas at TE

3) Add Tony Pollard in case Zeke doesn’t play. Pollard could potentially be my flex over Swift

Which 2 options would you go for? Looking to create the greatest upside differential over my current lineup basically. Thanks!

Current lineup looks like this:

QB - Allen

RB - Cook, Jones

WR - Woods, Landry

TE - Henry

FLEX - Swift

K - Lutz

DEF - Texans

Bench:

Julio

Diontae

JuJu

Hunt 

Mattison

Edited by Amit87

Glad I didn’t act too quickly on both moves. I had shifted over to Fournette instead of Pollard with the looks of Zeke being in and RoJo being out (Fournette is currently my flex)

And with the 2nd move I was planning to upgrade my defence but just grabbed Logan Thomas instead with news of Henry being on the COVID list.  Not ideal to be starting Houston probably, but could be worse 

Edited by Amit87

7 hours ago, Amit87 said:

Glad I didn’t act too quickly on both moves. I had shifted over to Fournette instead of Pollard with the looks of Zeke being in and RoJo being out (Fournette is currently my flex)

And with the 2nd move I was planning to upgrade my defence but just grabbed Logan Thomas instead with news of Henry being on the COVID list.  Not ideal to be starting Houston probably, but could be worse 

What???  How was Logan Thomas available?

16 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

What???  How was Logan Thomas available?

Ya it’s a pretty small league (8 teams with rosters that aren’t huge), and the teams that made or were in the running for playoffs all had decent TEs so I guess no one made the switch. Worked out for me for this week at least 

5 minutes ago, Amit87 said:

Ya it’s a pretty small league (8 teams with rosters that aren’t huge), and the teams that made or were in the running for playoffs all had decent TEs so I guess no one made the switch. Worked out for me for this week at least 

Good for you!

Good luck and Merry Christmas!