[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You Make the Call! Wk16 CHAMPIONSHIP Mr Left or Ms Right?

FinishTheDrill

Championship game.   Who wins this one, MrLeft or MsRight?

(Discussion topics for those who are seeing the Fantasy Football season come to an end.

The opponent on the RIGHT, the Ice Queen, has been beating everyone all year by big points.  She's smart on the waiver wire, and is a "diamond" level player with a 12 year history.  Several #1 under her belt.   

I'm on the left.  The Comeback Kid.  Went on a tear to knock off the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place in the past 6 weeks.  No history of FF until this year.  Waiver whore. Newly addicted.  

Are these competitive teams in your league?  I call it the JVleague, as I think the competition overall is lower than the "varsity" league I am in. 

I dont think I belong in the finals, but here I am.

What would you change in the lineup?  My lineup is still fluid.)

Screen Shot 2020-12-24 at 1.14.05 PM.png

Championship game vs the ice queen, and thanks to a dud from Aiyuk and par performances on my side I am up 26 (fournett+JJefferson)  to 4 (Aiyuk), I have 7 remaining to play and she has 8.  Yahoo says 56-44%, but imE thats close to meaningless. 

Whatcha think?  

Will there be a huge upset, or will the IceQueen win yet again and bring home her umpteenth trophy?

32 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Championship game vs the ice queen, and thanks to a dud from Aiyuk and par performances on my side I am up 26 (fournett+JJefferson)  to 4 (Aiyuk), I have 7 remaining to play and she has 8.  Yahoo says 56-44%, but imE thats close to meaningless. 

Whatcha think?  

Will there be a huge upset, or will the IceQueen win yet again and bring home her umpteenth trophy?

Keenan Allen is still questionable. That could be huge for you if he doesn't play. And after what Kamara did this weekend anything is possible. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Keenan Allen is still questionable. That could be huge for you if he doesn't play. And after what Kamara did this weekend anything is possible. 

I wondered why this didnt mean much to me.  Why didnt I already know that KAllen was Q?  

And then it occurred to me, she already swapped out Allen for Aiyuk, and he already posted tepid numbers.  

The plot thickens.  

I've never had $27,000 on the line.  

(and after this weekend, I still never will have had $27,000 on the line, but its fun anyway!)

... up by 11 over the Ice Queen. 

She's got Herbert and LoganThomas still playing. 

I have Hurts & Melvin Gordon playing and CoryDavis lined up for later.

Not counting my chickens, but its a step closer to my first Championship.   I've got 31 Gaskin points on the bench that'd have made it a bit easier!

edit- 

Herbert and LoganThomas have 3 minutes to score 18 points.  

Edited by FinishTheDrill