[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My final “which RB this week” of the season

Decisions

Starting Jonathan Taylor, so I need 1 more from list below.  looking for safest/highest floor as I’m currently a 10-20 pt favorite.

jeff Wilson Jr

Myles Gaskin

salvon Ahmed

tony Pollard

also available on waivers:

lynn Bowden jr

Malcolm Brown

james White

zack Moss

Gus Edwards

kalen Ballage

Both of the jags backups

Edited by Decisions

12 hours ago, Decisions said:

Starting Jonathan Taylor, so I need 1 more from list below.  looking for safest/highest floor as I’m currently a 10-20 pt favorite.

jeff Wilson Jr

Myles Gaskin

salvon Ahmed

tony Pollard

The only guy not in a timeshare is wilson. 

If Zeke is out, I'd go pollard without hesitation.  If Gaskin were out, I'd be very happy with Ahmed.  

But Zeke and Gaskin are playing as of now, so...

Wilson imo.

FWIW, I have all of those players in my 2 leagues and use the same decision tree. 

14 hours ago, Decisions said:

jeff Wilson Jr

Myles Gaskin

salvon Ahmed

tony Pollard

also available on waivers:

lynn Bowden jr

Malcolm Brown

james White

zack Moss

Gus Edwards

kalen Ballage

Both of the jags backups

Man the timing of these games really screws you over. 

Too bad the 49ers play at 4:30.  You won't know for sure about Gaskin by that time.  If we somehow find out BEFORE 4:30 that Gaskin will sit tonight, then Ahmed for sure.  But that is unlikely so you risk waiting on it and losing out on using Wilson.  So either Wilson to be safe or wait out Gaskin/Ahmed and pray you pick the right one.  The only other thing would be if we get advance notice  today that Elliott will sit.  Then it's Pollard.  But we won't know in time either  and since your only other choice is Miami or SFO.   You could consider picking up Malcolm Brown while still praying for Elliott to sit on Sunday.  If Elliott plays, then roll with Brown, who should have a lot of touches with Henderson.

:unsure::unsure:

Lol, you’re spot on, story of my RB situation all year.  A bunch of mediocrity and if, then 😂. 

I’m comfortable playing Wilson, only thing that makes me nervous is he was labeled with an ankle injury at the beginning of the week and he was grabbing his hammy at the end of last game.  There’s been 0 information on either of those injuries.  Oh. And shanahan - he makes me nervous - always surprising us with his RB decisions

9 minutes ago, Decisions said:

Lol, you’re spot on, story of my RB situation all year.  A bunch of mediocrity and if, then 😂. 

I’m comfortable playing Wilson, only thing that makes me nervous is he was labeled with an ankle injury at the beginning of the week and he was grabbing his hammy at the end of last game.  There’s been 0 information on either of those injuries.  Oh. And shanahan - he makes me nervous - always surprising us with his RB decisions

I have to warn you that I too am starting Wilson today.  What that generally means is that the teams' back up RBs (Coleman, McKinnon) will have lots of carries... well more than i anticipated.  

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Good for you!  

I went LBell over Wilson, but it was basically a coin flip.  As I suggested above, had I not had Bell it've been Wilson.   

Hoping Bell does well, I dont like those gaskin and Wilson points on my bench!

Good luck today!  I’m wishing I would have started gaskin over Taylor at this point!

• Like 1