[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would You Rather...

irish

This probably won't get much attention in the deadgate but let's see. 

Let's do a series on would you rather and why. 

Would you rather know when you're going to die or how you're going to die?

14 minutes ago, loaf said:

when

I completely agree, I don't think I'd ever want to know the details of how. 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was going to say why as then I wouldn't be stressed about when it would just happen. But I I'm changing to when so that I can plan my finances and fun before I go. Max out those credit cards baby!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Would you rather be reincarnated as a sea creature or an airborne creature?

13 minutes ago, cliaz said:

It depends. Will there be midget sea or airborne creatures as well? 

Blast from the past reference to midgets.  I'm expecting the next question to be something about defecation. 

You could be a Dwarf lanternshark or an oriental dwarf kingfisher.  The 2nd one allows you to be a Dwarf and Asian, double bonus!

30 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

airborne, I've swam in water, I have not flown in the sky.

Valid, experience something you haven't, outside of being in some type of aircraft. 

4 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

Sea, I'd love to know what is in the depths of the oceans, we can see the skies 

Great point but I'd be scared as hell swimming in the ocean, especially down to those depths. 

16 hours ago, irish said:

Valid, experience something you haven't, outside of being in some type of aircraft. 

I look at it like motorcycling, traveling that way out in the open, exposed to elements smelling and seeing so much more of nature. I've flown in a small aircraft (single prop 4 seater) and that was pretty cool, but just zooming around without a box around me, that's a cool thought. 

I did not consider something important, which of these creatures is able to drink alcohol 

On 9/3/2021 at 6:20 PM, League_Champion said:

Yeah Steve, but your 55cc Vespa hardly constitutes "motorcycling". But we'll go with it. 

We've talked about motorcycling, I don't ride scooters, I ride performance bikes, 1998 VFR800, 1999 Sprint ST (1000cc) and a 2014 VFR800. The smallest bikes I owned were 600cc and one of those made almost 100 horsepower. 

But keep playing your childish games and showing what a little punk you are. Don't try and kill another thread with your antics, just go away. 

On 9/3/2021 at 6:20 PM, League_Champion said:

Yeah Steve, but your 55cc Vespa hardly constitutes "motorcycling". But we'll go with it. 

59 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

We've talked about motorcycling, I don't ride scooters, I ride performance bikes, 1998 VFR800, 1999 Sprint ST (1000cc) and a 2014 VFR800. The smallest bikes I owned were 600cc and one of those made almost 100 horsepower. 

But keep playing your childish games and showing what a little punk you are. Don't try and kill another thread with your antics, just go away. 

56 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Then stop messing with me dildo. 

You two really need to just start a thread to fight in instead of it carrying on in every thread.