Sign in to follow this  
Wolverines Fan

Rams dc Brandon Staley is the Chargers' new head coach

Recommended Posts

At least he doesn’t have to move houses, just has to come in the stadium’s back door now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2021 at 2:00 AM, Riffraff said:

At least he doesn’t have to move houses, just has to come in the stadium’s back door now.

 

Funny you mention not needing to move, some guy on another forum tried to say people may think he doesn't have to move but he would since the team's facilities are in different areas of LA, as if people in LA don't commute some of them an hour or two each way every day. 

 

He may move, but without even knowing where he lives even an LA hard to say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2021 at 11:27 AM, stevegrab said:

 

Funny you mention not needing to move, some guy on another forum tried to say people may think he doesn't have to move but he would since the team's facilities are in different areas of LA, as if people in LA don't commute some of them an hour or two each way every day. 

 

He may move, but without even knowing where he lives even an LA hard to say. 

 

This is correct, although I think Riff was using "house" as meaning the stadium... but still... yeah.

 

Chargers' facility is in my hometown of Costa Mesa, which is in Orange County, about an hour southeast of the stadium, while the Rams facility is in Thousand Oaks, which is about an hour northeast of the facility.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, darin3 said:

 

This is correct, although I think Riff was using "house" as meaning the stadium... but still... yeah.

 

Chargers' facility is in my hometown of Costa Mesa, which is in Orange County, about an hour southeast of the stadium, while the Rams facility is in Thousand Oaks, which is about an hour northeast of the facility.  

 

Ahh that kind of house.

 

I used to live in LA (a neighborhood named Glassell Park) so I'm pretty familiar with things there. and what kind of messy commute it could be. My one brother use to live very close to Thousand Oaks (TO to locals) and the idea of driving to anywhere in Orange County was met with absolute disgust. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.