[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Johnny Manziel trolls Browns following playoff loss to Chiefs

League_Champion

2 hours ago, purplemonster said:

I noticed he was cut from several CFL teams and one of his stipulations was submitting to weekly lithium tests which means he has bipolar disorder likely. I will chalk this one up to some mental illness because Johnny is not really in a position to be trolling anyone if he is sane. 

Manziel has been trolled by life since the day he left college. 

On 1/19/2021 at 12:07 AM, purplemonster said:

I noticed he was cut from several CFL teams and one of his stipulations was submitting to weekly lithium tests which means he has bipolar disorder likely. I will chalk this one up to some mental illness because Johnny is not really in a position to be trolling anyone if he is sane. 

He's already been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.  Like years ago.

I thought this guy had turned the corner after admitting he had acted like a do0shnozzle and was seeking treatment and on medication.  Guess not.

And by the way (and not trying to be a d00sh myself), but just because you have bipolar disorder does not make you "not sane".  Pretty stupid statement.

Edited by darin3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

I thought this guy had turned the corner after admitting he had acted like a do0shnozzle and was seeking treatment and on medication.  Guess not.

And by the way (and not trying to be a d00sh myself), but just because you have bipolar disorder does not make you "not sane".  Pretty stupid statement.

He clearly does not want to get better, or is it just the bipolar disorder preventing him from doing the right thing (getting treatment, taking his meds, etc.)

Whatever it is he should just shut his hole.  

9 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

He clearly does not want to get better, or is it just the bipolar disorder preventing him from doing the right thing (getting treatment, taking his meds, etc.)

Whatever it is he should just shut his hole.  

I heard him on a radio show a couple years ago, maybe it was Dan Patrick or Colin Cowherd, and he fessed up to doing a lot of stupid things... mainly abusing alcohol as a means to dealing with his condition, and that the medication he was on in conjunction to therapy/support groups was really making him feel better and cognizant of the wrongs he had done in the past.

I don't think this one stupid Tweet means he's off his meds or that he doesn't want to get better.  He's still a dumb kid and obviously has repressed feelings about a situation where he was probably 90% to blame.  

Listen, I'm no Manziel apologist, especially as a Texas Longhorn fan and him being a stupid-azz Aggie.... but cut the guy some slack.  Everyone makes mistakes, we just don't all have millions of followers on Twitter. 

Edited by darin3

2 minutes ago, darin3 said:

I heard him on a radio show a couple years ago, maybe it was Dan Patrick or Colin Cowherd, and he fessed up to doing a lot of stupid things... mainly abusing alcohol as a means to dealing with his condition, and that the medication he was on in conjunction to therapy/support groups was really making him feel better and cognizant of the wrongs he had done in the past.

I don't think this one stupid Tweet means he's off his meds or that he doesn't want to get better.  He's still a dumb kid and obviously has repressed feelings about a situation where he was probably 90% to blame.  

Listen, I'm no Manziel apologist, especially as a Texas Longhorn fan and him being a stupid-azz Aggie.... but cut the guy some slack.  Everyone makes mistakes, we just don't all have millions of followers on Twitter. 

If he hadn't been drafted by my team and been such a bust I would really not care, but since he did, and continues to be a jerk to the Browns I don't feel like cutting him some slack. The sooner people realize they don't need to post every random thought that pops into their head to a social media account (especially one with a million followers) the better off this world will be. I say stupid stuff, it a pretty limited audience and nobody really cares what I think. 

14 hours ago, darin3 said:

Yeah I didn't explain myself very well. I meant acting erratically or saying things he wouldn't normally say. I didn't mean to imply bipolar patients are crazy. Poor choice of words. Most bipolar patients are perfectly normal. 

Edited by purplemonster
  • Thanks 1