[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MARK WALTON ARRESTED AFTER ALLEGED PIZZA HUT MELTDOWN

League_Champion

16 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

NationalEnquirer_Champion

Who the hell is Mark Walton?  A basketball game commentator?

:rofl:

Also, what's with the ALL CAPS in the subject line anytime you pull a story from the tabloids?  

C'mon man.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Also, what's with the ALL CAPS in the subject line anytime you pull a story from the tabloids?  

C'mon man.....

CRAMMING CLICK BAIT DOWN YOUR THROAT! TAKE THAT!

Edited by Def.

18 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Making a bunch of threads about pizzas is a good way to get banned.  :unsure:

Haha. I had to look him up. Look at this rap sheet 

On November 4, he was suspended four games by the NFL for violating the league's personal conduct and substance abuse policies for his offseason arrests.[16] The Dolphins waived him on November 19, 2019, after his fourth arrest of the year.[17] His suspension was lifted on December 3, 2019.[18] Walton was suspended an additional eight weeks by the NFL on November 13, 2020.[19]

On 2/2/2021 at 3:07 PM, darin3 said:

C'mon man.....

But he's our greatest contributor to new threads and padded post counts, he is The Huddle League Champion...

As for the story, another guy from the hood got disrespected and gets violent, at least nobody was killed this time. 

As far as him being an NFL player, yes I do see he has some stats, and even started 4 games (with a whopping 43 carries [about 2/3 of his career total) in late 2019 for the Dolphins.  Born in Miami, went to Miami for college, drafted by the Bengals and ended up back in Miami where he's no doubt back in his element. 

I think he's been suspended more times than he's started a game. 

On 2/4/2021 at 2:06 PM, League_Champion said:

What's being from the "hood" got to do with anything Steve? Please explain. 

Did you read the story you linked? Did you see this part?  

Walton told cops he was "disrespected over the phone by one of the employees" -- so he apparently went to the shop in person to confront the staff.

"Being disrespected and looking for revenge" is a hood thing in my view. I don't go around attacking people over stuff like this, do you? Sometimes its actually a violent shooting over something of little consequence, that could include innocent people being shot, those involved don't care so long as they look tough.