[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Player in SB other than Mahomes/Brady to come up big

Docniner

Mahomes and Brady will produce points during the superbowl. Other than those two what player/players do you see coming up big for their team and making a difference in the outcome of the game. I have one on offense and one on defense.

OFFENSE- RB CLYDE EDWARDS-HELAIRE

15 carries, 68 yds. 1td

7 receptions, 82 yds. 1td

DEFENSE- TYRANN MATHIEU

2 INT's, 1 returned for 33 yds & 1 td.

Kelce is going to play a huge role, as will a receiver not named Hill.  I think TB learned its lesson with him Week 12.  Maybe Watkins, if he plays.  Maybe Demarcus Robinson if he is cleared.

On the other end, I think Godwin could have a huge game.

Mecole Hardman on a possible return or in the receiving game. Maybe both. 

On 2/3/2021 at 9:08 PM, SNOWBOUND33 said:

I like Fournette too as a surprise.  He'll probably win MVP and then quickly fade off into retirement.in a year or two.

9-60 w/ 2 tds

7-115 w/ td

I picked two players from KC, who I still believe will win, but I could see Fournette throwing a monkey wrench into the Chiefs plans

Edited by Docniner

Kelce for sure, that's kind of a no brainer. 

I think Hardman has a good shot to do well, not sure Watkins even plays and has been banged up all year (but surprising still close in targets to Robinson and Hardman who haven't missed any games). 

For TB, I think Fournette could have a big game. 

11 hours ago, League_Champion said:

That's a good one. I forgot all about Fournette. I could definitely see him having a big game. 

How did you forget about Fournette?!  He's been their guy and a top RB in the playoffs!

Against the Packers

He had 12 carries for 55 yards (4.6 ypc) and a TD, 5 receptions (tied for the team high) for 19 yards.  = 18.4 pts

Against the Saints

He had 17 carries for 63 yards (3.7 ypc), 5 receptions (team high) for 44 yards and a TD.  = 21.7 pts

Against the WFT

He had 19 carries for 93 yards (4.9 ypc) and a TD, 4 receptions (tied for the 2nd on the team) for 39 yards.  = 23.2 pts

48 total carries for 211 yards (4.4 ypc), 2 TDs, 14 receptions for 102 yards and 1 TD. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I know. I think I was focussing on all of KCs weapons. He'll be a factor but If and only if Tampa Bay can keep it close. Otherwise he's 10 for 40. 

True but is likely to pitch in a score and if they're down, he'll add a handful of receptions too.  I think his floor is like 60-70 total yards, a TD and 3-5 receptions. 

On 2/3/2021 at 4:29 PM, darin3 said:

Kelce is going to play a huge role, as will a receiver not named Hill.  I think TB learned its lesson with him Week 12.  Maybe Watkins, if he plays.  Maybe Demarcus Robinson if he is cleared.

On the other end, I think Godwin could have a huge game.

For some reason this feels right. Godwin doesn't do much all year, finally gets healthy and explodes in the SB, fantasy owners pissed