[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teams asking about Wentz

darin3

They are asking for what Stafford got and are apparently close to getting it. Chicago's first and Roquan Smith Is a rumor coming out of Philly. 

The Eagles are looking for a “Matthew Stafford package” in return for Wentz, per ESPN. Trading Stafford fetched the Lions two first-round picks and a third-round pick in addition to Goff.

Edited by League_Champion

Rumor has it people were laughing at the Eagles and hanging up on them when looking for a Stafford deal. 

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:
Seems like something is brewing. I like Wentz but this would be highway robbery. 

·
1m

South Philly sources telling me Tarik Cohen, Nick Foles and a first coming for Carson Wentz

You'd get a true SB winning QB back!

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

And his big D. 

I gather you've dated?

As a Wentz owner in a dynasty and a Bears fan, I want to see Wentz in Indy.  He will fizzle in Chicago.  He has no weapons.  A-Rob is as good as gone.  Mooney is a nice talent, as is Miller, but neither are true #1 WRs.

Pleeeeeeeease trade him to Indy where he can put up some good numbers with Reich.

On 2/6/2021 at 9:30 PM, irish said:

Rumor has it people were laughing at the Eagles and hanging up on them when looking for a Stafford deal. 

As they should, one is a proven top 10 QB, the other hash flashes of good play sprinkled in with looking horrible. Not to mention his injury history. 

• Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 12:27 PM, League_Champion said:

I don't know what to believe anymore. I read a report this morning that the Eagles plan on keeping Wentz, another saying it's the Bears and another saying that the Colts are the front runners. 

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2021/02/08/nfl-colts-carson-wentz-interested-trade-eagles/

It is the off season, in some sports they call it the silly season as rumors abound regarding changes. I wouldn't believe any of the rumors now. Nothing is gained (for me) in knowing it before it is officially announced, so I just tune most of the noise out. Others can twist in the wind believing one rumor then another. Its all just to get readers and clicks, every guy needs to report something or he's a nobody. 

12 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

It is the off season, in some sports they call it the silly season as rumors abound regarding changes. I wouldn't believe any of the rumors now. Nothing is gained (for me) in knowing it before it is officially announced, so I just tune most of the noise out. Others can twist in the wind believing one rumor then another. Its all just to get readers and clicks, every guy needs to report something or he's a nobody. 

Yeah, there's been soo many conflicting reports that I'm not sure what's what. I think it's almost certain now that he's gone which I feel is a mistake. They should try to fix him, they aren't going anywhere anyway.