[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs vs Buccaneers (Superbowl)

League_Champion

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I hope he retires on the podium and drops the mic. That would be legendary. 

That it would but I think he plays on.

So helluva job by Mahomes keeping the play alive on 3rd and 9, by all rights should have been brought down. Got the pass off and almost a great catch by Pringle. 

On the replay, did anyone hear see the clear interference though?  Refs must have been too engaged watching Mahomes try to survive rather than do their job. 

6 minutes ago, Finn5033 said:

Tampa’s Defense is the real MVP of this game. You knew Tampa would score points but holding The Chiefs down like this is a surprise even with the o-line injuries

Very true but we know who's getting it. 

13 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Agree. KC got worked in every aspect. Tampa flat out beat the hell out of them on both sides of the ball. 

Yeah it’s crazy, Tampa looks like the better team today all around and it’s not close. Mahomes is lucky he hasn’t gotten hurt

Edited by Finn5033

And how poetic that he throws all of his TDs to guys (Gronk and AB) he brought him when deciding to make this run. Not Evans, not Godwin, not Brate or Ronald Jones. And then Fournette gets the 4th.  Talk about adding the right pieces. 

2 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Even Boomer Esiason agreed with me just after the half. Refs are too involved in the game and making calls that all have led to Tampa touchdowns. 

Here is one of the plays.  The KC guy to me is not playing meaningful defense, he is reaching and grabbing the whole route.  It's not the most egregious PI but I don't really have a problem with the call.  I understand guys were getting away with this, but using two hands to grab a guy and turn him you can't be surprised to get a call IMO

KC's bad ground game was totally exposed.

The Bucs shutdown Hill. With the Bucs diverting extra players to do that the Chiefs should have been able to run effectively and couldn't. Just my two cents.

And the protection for Mahomes was bad by a banged up KC o-line.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

26 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Here is one of the plays.  The KC guy to me is not playing meaningful defense, he is reaching and grabbing the whole route.  It's not the most egregious PI but I don't really have a problem with the call.  I understand guys were getting away with this, but using two hands to grab a guy and turn him you can't be surprised to get a call IMO

I don't think you quite understand. It's not just about what IS called and whether or not it's a valid call. The question is,  is that something that is being regularly called during the playoffs? The answer is absolutely no. The other question is,  is it being called evenly for both teams and from what I saw in the first half,  again I would say no. 

Bottom line regardless of penalties when you are held to 9 points you don’t deserve to win or even be in the conversation.... TB was the better team tonight had the better game plan and beat KC down in every aspect of the game including mentally... the GOAT has spoken and I’m sure he’ll be shining those 7 rings and definitely the Kings crown tonight and probably waxing.... his model wife :headbang: mic has been dropped :bow:

15 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Bottom line regardless of penalties when you are held to 9 points you don’t deserve to win or even be in the conversation.... TB was the better team tonight had the better game plan and beat KC down in every aspect of the game including mentally... the GOAT has spoken and I’m sure he’ll be shining those 7 rings and definitely the Kings crown tonight and probably waxing.... his model wife :headbang: mic has been dropped :bow:

LOL.

You were here a couple weeks ago saying no one in NFC had a chance, and only Pittsburgh could stop the inevitable 10 year KC dynasty.

Edited by Bobby Brown

Well I don’t think it was a couple weeks ago as that would be after the championship games and I haven’t been on here since some Covid deaths in the family I’ve been dealing with for a couple months now but yep I didn’t think anyone had a chance to beat KC at that time... and then TB caught magic in a bottle winning every game after like week 12 as teams do in sports and finishing hot as opposed to peaking too early like  Pitt and Seattle this year... my SF giants did this same surge for all there World Series titles. .. so I guess I was wrong and most probably were as well including all the predictions before this game as to who would win. Any given Sunday! Happy for TB and Brady he’s an absolute beast and no one should doubt whether he’s the GOAT anymore and that’s from a niner fan and Montana nut hugger

13 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Well I don’t think it was a couple weeks ago as that would be after the championship games and I haven’t been on here since some Covid deaths in the family I’ve been dealing with for a couple months now but yep I didn’t think anyone had a chance to beat KC at that time... and then TB caught magic in a bottle winning every game after like week 12 as teams do in sports and finishing hot as opposed to peaking too early like  Pitt and Seattle this year... my SF giants did this same surge for all there World Series titles. .. so I guess I was wrong and most probably were as well including all the predictions before this game as to who would win. Any given Sunday! Happy for TB and Brady he’s an absolute beast and no one should doubt whether he’s the GOAT anymore and that’s from a niner fan and Montana nut hugger

My  condolence on your family struggles man.

15 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Sorry to hear that brother

16 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Sorry to hear the bad news about your family.

Stay strong.

Edited by Wolverines Fan