[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teams asking about Russell Wilson

Wolverines Fan

23 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

They don't need to do it in public, if they fail to make Wilson happy and retain his services for the future then you can blast them as incompetent idiots. Until then you just sound like a Wilson cheerleader. But then you've already got him in the HOF, doubt that's a widely held view. But then most of your views are unique. 

Oh come on now. Wilson is a franchise QB and a clear Hall of Famer if he stays on this trajectory.

You simply don't trade those guys in their prime - ever.   

You are forgiven, however, as a Browns fan.  Seeing as you would not know what a franchise quarterback looks like.

Just now, Chief Dick said:

Oh come on now. Wilson is a franchise QB and a clear Hall of Famer if he stays on this trajectory.

You simply don't trade those guys in their prime - ever.   

You are forgiven, however, as a Browns fan.  Seeing as you would not know what a franchise quarterback looks like.

Ahh yes the old "you're a Browns fan what do you know" nonsense. You're better than this, don't stoop to that level. And read my last post with a ton of good information. 

PS  We have our franchise QB he and the rest of the Browns went toe-to-toe with your former champions, gave them a better battle than the Bills did. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Who? Cleveland was calling for his head the first half of last season. He's not a franchise QB, he's barely average. Refer to your charts. 

I wasn't calling for his head, maybe some dopes on the radio or fanboy msg boards you frequent were. 

He is not barely average, you're just trolling again.

The charts I posted earlier were about HOF players, I have never said Mayfield is anything close to HOF or even elite/great status.

Some people seem to think franchise QB = elite, so there are maybe 5-10 in the NFL at best. I think there are far more, and a QB that can help a team win is a franchise QB.  This is a team sport, you don't need elite talent at every position. The Browns have elite players at several positions, and plenty of talent to win. You must still think they are coming off an 0-16 season or something. 

• 4 weeks later...

I think this will just about kill the Wilson trade talks.  

Carlos Dunlap says Russell Wilson told him he'll be a Seahawk in 2021 before Dunlap signed a new contract. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31205158/carlos-dunlap-says-russell-wilson-told-here-stay-seattle-seahawks

According to the story Wilson also encouraged RB Chris Carson to resign with the team. I doubt he's BSing these guys, doesn't seem like that kind of guy.