[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trevor Lawrence holds early pro day workout

League_Champion

Since his non-throwing shoulder is the problem, I'd expect he'll be just fine for the season. JAC needs to revamp their receivers other than Chark, but I'm interested to see if Lawrence meets the hype.

Don't know why, can't make an argument for it, but I get the feeling that he's going to be a major disappointment in the NFL. Maybe it's through mostly no fault of his own, such as poorly managed team, poor supporting cast, poor coaching or injuries or maybe it's all him & how he transitions. Or maybe I just don't care for the name "Trevor."

1 hour ago, rajncajn said:

Don't know why, can't make an argument for it, but I get the feeling that he's going to be a major disappointment in the NFL. Maybe it's through mostly no fault of his own, such as poorly managed team, poor supporting cast, poor coaching or injuries or maybe it's all him & how he transitions. Or maybe I just don't care for the name "Trevor."

He's not going to a good situation in Jacksonville. Urban Meyer is not the guy you want handling your franchise QB. 

11 hours ago, millworkguy said:

What is the point of his "pro day " is he hoping someone ponies up 3- 4 1st round picks and trades for the 1.01?  Otherwise its just keeping his name in the news cycle.  Nothing to see here.  Another 20 something who needs to see his name in bold. 

I agree, I don't see the point of him throwing at all. He's the #1 pick regardless. 

19 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Probably because more than a few "sure thing" college QBs have bombed. Its a different level of football, and many of the top players are taken by crappy teams with horrible coaches, incompetent front offices and players just going thru the motions waiting to find a spot on a better team. 

I don't like the name Trevor either, or that hair :)    And it does seem odd that he's bothering to have a pro day, exactly how does that help his draft stock if he's already the #1 pick? If its really his ego keeping him in the news before the draft that's not a good sign. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, purplemonster said:

He's like a foot taller than his GF but their hips are the same height. His torso must be super long, like Michael Phelps. Maybe that and the hair.  

trevor-lawrence-girl.png

Well, at least we don't have to be jealous that his lady is hot. 

15 hours ago, purplemonster said:

I don't know what it is whether it's his hair or whether he has a super long torso or something? Or his shoulders. It just doesn't look like he's 6'6" to me somehow

He's only 6'6" because his face is 3 feet tall. He's a midget otherwise. 

Edited by irish
  • Haha 1