[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

J.J. Watt’s landing spots

League_Champion

He'd probably like being on the same team as his brother but with players flocking to Tampa Bay last year  and them winning the SB Brady will probably convince him to come join the Bucs, if they can afford him. If he thinks he has a chance at a ring he'll probably sign with them for pennies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

How many friggin threads do we need about JJ Watt?  Hey LC do you get bonus points for starting new threads, in addition to the hundreds of post you make per day?

If you don't like it go J-Off your buddies in The Broadcasting Forum. That sounds way more entertaining. Somebody really needs to check your hard drive, sicko. 

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

How many friggin threads do we need about JJ Watt?  Hey LC do you get bonus points for starting new threads, in addition to the hundreds of post you make per day?

41 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

If you don't like it go J-Off your buddies in The Broadcasting Forum. That sounds way more entertaining. Somebody really needs to check your hard drive, sicko. 

I know it's just about Valentine's Day, but these guys have a serious bromance going on here!  Impressive!

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Big John said:

The Packers just freed up $8.3M in cap space by restructuring Bakhatari's contract. [speculating] GB looking at Watt. [/speculating]

Possibly going home. 

38 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

This move makes a lot of sense too.  As a Vikings fan I wouldn't endorse this move personally, but not sure it matters, the Vikes are not going anywhere anytime soon IMO.  The pack would definitely be tough with JJ 

Agreed, I honestly thought they'd be in the SB this year against the Chiefs. 

18 hours ago, Big John said:

The Packers just freed up $8.3M in cap space by restructuring Bakhatari's contract. [speculating] GB looking at Watt. [/speculating]

This late in his career J.J. is probably wating a ring and Tampa may be his choice. BUT, I think the PACKERS ARE a viable landing spot. No doubt they will focus on the Bucs as the team to beat in the NFC if they want a shot at going to the SB. Yes there are a few other nfc teams a.that have a shot of going deep in the playoffs but I think Green Bay has the best shot, other than Tampa, to get there and Watts realizes this. Would like to see him go to my 49ers but don't think he will. He's put the times on degrading Houston team and he certainly  deserves to win a superbowl. One he'll of a defensive player. 3 DPOY awards. Only.Donald and Lawrence Taylor have won 3 too.

25 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

He is jealous. He wishes he had what we have. 

Nailed it!

JJ supposedly also considering the Brownies as they have the cap room and he thinks a decent chance at a SB run. 

On 2/14/2021 at 10:47 AM, Big John said:

Yeah, as I noted in the OTHER Watt thread, I can see him going to Green Bay.  If not there, he'll head up to Pittsburgh to play with his brothers.

37 minutes ago, Big John said:

Carolina just cut DT Short freeing over $8M.

Eh, I think he'd rather go to GB, Pittsburgh or heck even Cleveland over Carolina.  Gotta think he wants to go to a contender and Carolina isn't anywhere close to competing with the big boys in the NFC.

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

Eh, I think he'd rather go to GB, Pittsburgh or heck even Cleveland over Carolina.  Gotta think he wants to go to a contender and Carolina isn't anywhere close to competing with the big boys in the NFC.

PIT may not be a contender either, Ben is old and wearing down, Pouncey retired, JuJu may leave as a free agent. Sure they won the division, but they also imploded in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

PIT may not be a contender either, Ben is old and wearing down, Pouncey retired, JuJu may leave as a free agent. Sure they won the division, but they also imploded in the playoffs.

Sorry, too many Watt threads.  :rolleyes:

JuJu is recruiting him to come to PIT, so... 

5 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Sorry, too many Watt threads.  :rolleyes:

JuJu is recruiting him to come to PIT, so... 

Yes too many threads for sure....

You talking about this?

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/juju_smith_schuster_has_funny_response_to_deandre_hopkins_recruiting_jj_watt/s1_127_34119488

looks more like a reaction to DeAndre Hopkins tweet, besides that he's still a potential free agent, and could be gone from PIT.