[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AJ Green to AZ

Shorttynaz

1 hour ago, BillyBalata said:

Well, last year you had a rookie qb throwing to a rookie wr down in the red zone in Tee Higgins. That's not unheard of a rookie qb throwing to a rookie wr vs the old veteran. Kinda like the 2nd string qb all of the sudden hitting the 3rd string wr he practiced with more.

How about this. I'll make you a friendly little wager. AJ Green vs Odell Beckham this year. You can set the parameters. Best FF pts, ppr, non ppr, tds, you decide. A $20 paypal wager? I'm good for it. In many BOTH leagues, a baseball league. I trust you, you seem like a man of your word. Bet?

So the rookie QB who didn't play with rookie WR in college had more chemistry with him than the veteran WR why? Sure the 2nd stringers who practice together all season may have better chemistry than each would with the regular starter, but that doesn't apply here both guys were starters from near the beginning of the season. And how is that going to work in AJ's favor in AZ where the rookie QB had a top level WR he was throwing to last year (plus Kirk and others), and AJ coming onto the seen as the new guy? But suddenly he'll be this great EZ target? 

13 minutes ago, BillyBalata said:

Part of the game. Games played or injuries are not included in any wagers

So much for letting me set the parameters ;)  I'd think some sort of stat/game played would be fair to both parties, maybe you're just banking on OBJ not playing much.  And what does OBJ have to do with any of this anyway, did I make some comparison with him? Do I crow about him being some great WR? Not to mention the disparity in passing between the two teams.

I'm really not much of a betting person, at least not cash money, sigline bets used to be popular here. Not that $20 is anything significant for me just feels like a real crapshoot and potentially gifting somebody $20. 

Besides which I'm not a PayPal user and won't set one up just for this. I have done things that take me thru Paypal to pay a fee and just use my credit card info, but I don't think that works the other way around and I generally don't have the need for it. 

PS  Sorry if I ruffled your feathers, don't recall ever being challenged to bet like this here. But your post just seemed like a reach given what AJ has shown recently and the ability of the current AZ players. 

38 minutes ago, BillyBalata said:

Just trying to have a little fun there negative ned. never mind.

I figured you were mostly having fun, but I also figured you were serious about a bet so I offered my feedback. Pardon me for not just tossing back an appropriate one liner.

• 2 weeks later...

Well if you were drafting now you could get yourself a bargain if you still believe in him.  In the big RTS event that pays $300K to the winner I seen Green go as low as round 20 and his ADP right now is 16.10.

Yep they are already drafting they started March 4th and done about 25 already.  Pretty crazy me thinks.  Doing it before FA even began left this one Dillon/Penny lover with a pair of teams where he took those guys in rounds 4/6 and now all he has is a couple of cuffs that go in rounds 9 and 15 now.  

Last year I did 4 RTS drafts before the NFL Draft (but after FA) and I thought I struck gold in one getting CEH in round 7.......turns out it was fool's gold.