[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Question

So I'm having a hard time figuring out who to keep for next season. I had a pretty good team, made it to the finals but lost. I wont list my entire team, but just the ones I'd be consider keeping.

QB: Patrick Mahomes

RB: Jonathan Taylor, Antonio Gibson

WR: Justin Jefferson

I think I'm leaning towards either Mahomes or Taylor. The way this league works, you lose your draft pick for whatever that players ADP is at the time of our draft. For example, if Mahomes ADP is 13, I'd lose my 2nd round pick since it's a 12 team league. 

What do you guys think? I know I still have a while before I have to make my decision, but just am starting to think about it early. thanks!

This is not a real value league, where you get a large upside for identifying players a season early and get to keep 2nd round talent for 10th round value because of where you drafted him last season.

So for that reason, I would only target a specific player only if my rankings are far out of line with his ADP.  Otherwise, I'd just take the guy I like rooting for the most. 

• 2 months later...