[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should my keeper be?

Rekroot

2 hours ago, CrazyCajun said:

I think Dobbins will be a good keeper now that Mark is gone. You will almost have a back to back pick so you can scoop up two high value RBs in that draft.

I hear ya. I just don’t know if I’d want Dobbins over Gibson. Ravens I’m sure will lead on carries once again but Dobbins could get his TD’s vultured by Lamar Jackson or Edwatds. I love Kittle as next years no.1 TE, but I don’t like the idea of picking my RBs and WRs each a round later.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Finn5033 said:

What does the keeper cost you? Kind of important if you want advice

Could be like our league, there is no related cost, its just the start of your team. Ours is more like a dynasty league, can keep any 5 players, can keep them forever, and there is no increasing cost each season. 

If you get more than 4 pts. for td passes I'd strongly consider QB Josh Allen. His value is rising. If you don't want to keep a QB then I'd say Antonio Gibson. Dobbins no doubt will get the bulk of carries but as said here his td's could/probably get vultured by Jackson and Edwards.

6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Of course it all depends on your current depth but I'd probably go against the grain and keep a healthy George Kittle. Great tight ends are just so hard to come by. 

That’s why I asked if there is any cost cause I agree with you. If it’s a free keeper I’d keep Kittle

Imo, this choice is really between Julio and Kittle and with so much more WR depth, I take the best or 2nd best TE after Kelce. I don't even consider the QB, nor any of the RBs.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rekroot said:

Now that Julio is a Titan, would you still choose Kittle over Julio for my keeper. Btw, I pick 9th in my non ppr 12 man snake draft.

Yup as Julio's value drops a bit in a more run heavy offense with other solid options in the passing game. I'd keep Kittle. 

• 3 weeks later...