[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2021 Draft Chat

League_Champion

9 hours ago, Shaft said:

Yup and there goes James Robinson's value. 

Not often you go from a 2nd round draft pick to undraftable. 

I don't know the OL guys well enough to say but I do get annoyed sometimes with Rick Spielman's accumulation of draft picks like they are his favorite D&D action figures. I'll give him credit this time because he got a couple of third rounders but sometimes I think he gets a little too clever for himself. 

Nice draft for lots of people, Bengals, Bears, Jags. I was surprised when the Broncos passed on QB.  

Pitts is only 20, he should be a monster 

Edited by purplemonster

8 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

eh, I think they should've gone OL with Sewell.

Some pundits think that Sewell has the highest potential of all rookies to have a HoF career. And after CIN's QB got tore up last year, you'd think they'd want more protection. I think CIN had the worst round one.

You could be right. It's no secret that the Bengals biggest need is offensive line so if they don't do anything to improve it and it's as bad as last year it's not a good pick. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

eh, I think they should've gone OL with Sewell.

Some pundits think that Sewell has the highest potential of all rookies to have a HoF career. And after CIN's QB got tore up last year, you'd think they'd want more protection. I think CIN had the worst round one.

More protection and blocking for Mixon. That offense looks good on paper, but they will be forced to play from the shotgun with that awful line. 

Edited by Shaft
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Reiff isn't too bad and they had some injuries. If they score on the 2nd day with a fairly deep OL class they could be ok and that WR room is banging. I like it for the excitement factor 

however, pitt, clev, and bal all have decent defenses.  Plays may not have time to develop.  barrow could get crushed again

19 hours ago, Shaft said:

I still can't believe Fields dropped that far down, Chicago struck gold. 

GM Ryan Pace has been getting lots of props on local sports radio today.

Kind of weird. People usually call in to bash Pace after the Mitch Trubisky screw up.

48 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

GM Ryan Pace has been getting lots of props on local sports radio today.

Kind of weird. People usually call in to bash Pace after the Mitch Trubisky screw up.

Well, if it works out, he could've made up for that pick. He still needs to improve the receiving core, but this could be a sign of things to come. 

7 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I would totally ass up the Commissioner's chair. 

That seems about right. 

• Haha 1