[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers wants out of GB

darin3

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

Stop posting your YouTube drivel.  Don't care how "small time" you claim to be; it's just bad form.  

Never been accused of good form or bad form.  I thank you for your opinion though.

Keep ignoring trolls since 2003.  Love it.

Have a good day.

4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Here come the trade offers. Green Bay is foolish if they don't listen to offers after this nonesense.

Do you think they will wait till either the deadline or 2022?  Or sell right now without knowing next year's pic. 

I would think Rodgers would have to approve the trade partner though or he would just threaten to retire.

3 minutes ago, osubuckeyeman36 said:

Do you think they will wait till either the deadline or 2022?  Or sell right now without knowing next year's pic. 

I would think Rodgers would have to approve the trade partner though or he would just threaten to retire.

The longer they wait the harder it will be for them. He's so whacky, he could walk away at anytime. 

47 minutes ago, osubuckeyeman36 said:

Good for the other pieces in Green Bay though.

No doubt!

43 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

That's rich from somebody well known for attacking other people on this site. 

And no, you didn't upset me before you ask. 

I highly recommend the ignore feature for certain poster(s).  It makes this place much more palatable.  

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Apparently Randall Cobb is a part of the negotiations. This is some State Farm shenanigans. :lol:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/report-aaron-rodgers-return-packers-195821921.html

I love it, lol!

So after looking over the agreement that brought Aaron Rodgers back under center for the Green Bay Packers. I have to say he is the "New Godfather". The Packers did okay too. The old saying that deadlines spur action seems to be true when it comes to the Packer front office. Or the confidence level in Jordan Love is not what I thought it was. If Rodgers had to wait his turn I guess Love will have to wait his turn. I did a video on the agreement.  It's 8:40 long.  Enjoy if you wish or not. It solely is for the purpose of having fun.

https://youtu.be/qnw2H8qaiFI

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

I'm too old for videos

What was the agreement?

1.Packers agreed to void 2023 from Aaron's contract.

2. Restructure the contract to give the Packers some cap space and of course no income loss to Rodgers he still gets every dime he would have received anyway.

3. Mechanisms in place for Aaron to voice his displeasure should there be any.

4.Packers agree if Aaron Rodgers is still feeling how he feels now about how the Packers do business and the culture of the organization they will review at the end of this season for a possible trade-in 2022.

5. Trade for Randall Cobb. I just added this one for fun.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, osubuckeyeman36 said:

1.Packers agreed to void 2023 from Aaron's contract.

2. Restructure the contract to give the Packers some cap space and of course no income loss to Rodgers he still gets every dime he would have received anyway.

3. Mechanisms in place for Aaron to voice his displeasure should there be any.

4.Packers agree if Aaron Rodgers is still feeling how he feels now about how the Packers do business and the culture of the organization they will review at the end of this season for a possible trade-in 2022.

5. Trade for Randall Cobb. I just added this one for fun.

That sounds like a serious demand.

9 hours ago, Big John said:

That sounds like a serious demand.

I think I read something that he did not demand this but it looks like it may happen anyway,  Just have to wait and see. He might have suggested that it would be great to have Cobb back. Trey Wingo tweeted it was part of the agreement but who knows. 

On 7/27/2021 at 8:26 PM, osubuckeyeman36 said:

So after looking over the agreement that brought Aaron Rodgers back under center for the Green Bay Packers. I have to say he is the "New Godfather". The Packers did okay too. The old saying that deadlines spur action seems to be true when it comes to the Packer front office. Or the confidence level in Jordan Love is not what I thought it was. If Rodgers had to wait his turn I guess Love will have to wait his turn. I did a video on the agreement.  It's 8:40 long.  Enjoy if you wish or not. It solely is for the purpose of having fun.

https://youtu.be/qnw2H8qaiFI

Curious where did you find this new agreement to read it?  All I can find is 1-2 day old news stories talking about a "new deal being close to done".  I don't think there is actually a new contract, or if so I've not found any reporting of details. 

You are correct, Cobb is 30 and will turn 31 in a few weeks. 

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Curious where did you find this new agreement to read it?  All I can find is 1-2 day old news stories talking about a "new deal being close to done".  I don't think there is actually a new contract, or if so I've not found any reporting of details. 

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1420843690914889729

No details yet.

4 hours ago, stevegrab said:

You are correct, Cobb is 30 and will turn 31 in a few weeks. 

I got the information from Adam Schefter posting it prior to the new contract which is being reported now has been finalized. It was also posted on the Pat McAfee Show. 

Some of the agreement might be a gentlemen's agreement and not in the contract. I know they would have the restructure and voided year in the contract beyond that I'm not sure what was added or not.

Edited by osubuckeyeman36

21 hours ago, Big John said:

That link was not working, but I did find this on Rapaport's Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1420895803023953922

19 hours ago, osubuckeyeman36 said:

I got the information from Adam Schefter posting it prior to the new contract which is being reported now has been finalized. It was also posted on the Pat McAfee Show. 

Some of the agreement might be a gentlemen's agreement and not in the contract. I know they would have the restructure and voided year in the contract beyond that I'm not sure what was added or not.

Ok figured it was Tweets, TV or radio. A bit surprised that the Tweets didn't show up in a web search, maybe they were too new.

• Like 1