LordOpie

lol Juwan James - Denver OL

guy played, what, 60 snaps for Denver over the last few years and just tore his achilles tendon

I'd tell y'all to downgrade the offense, but I doubt anyone was considering him playing much this year anyways. 

4 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

guy played, what, 60 snaps for Denver over the last few years and just tore his achilles tendon

I'd tell y'all to downgrade the offense, but I doubt anyone was considering him playing much this year anyways. 

·
Source confirms that #Broncos James was injured off site.... He was working out on his own. So this injury would void any injury guarantees in his contract. .. If he had been in Broncos building, he would have been covered is my understanding. Damn. Tough for the player.

I had no idea who you were talking about, probably because his name is not Juwan....but Ja'Waun 

https://sports.yahoo.com/broncos-rt-ja-wuan-james-out-for-season-torn-achilles-10-million-222017166.html

He didn't play a single snap in 2020 (opted out), and started 3 games in 2019 but only saw 63 snaps, 6% of the snaps in the games he played. (That seems really low even for 2-3 games.)

I guess they expected a lot out of him (signing him to a big contract), but injuries and the opt out have made that a bust. 

Laugh out loud,  he tore his Achilles. Hilarious.... :blink:

Edited by rajncajn
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, rajncajn said:

That's our Lord Dopie 

8 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

That's our Lord Dopie 

i'm sorry your panties got twisted, again.

14 hours ago, rajncajn said:

not funny, haha, but funny ironic or absurd.

Also, I don't care about his achilles. He's one of them 100%ers*. If he's not feeling great, he won't take the field. Except, none of them ever feel great. It's a brutal sport. 

So, I hope they cut him and pay him nothing.

* this is why TE Thomas was not retained. He wouldn't take the field unless he felt great. You can see his career went nowhere.

Edited by LordOpie

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

i'm sorry your panties got twisted, again.

i'm sorry I upset you.

• Sad 1

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10002210-nflpa-calls-nfl-memo-after-jawuan-james-injury-a-gutless-scare-tactic

Lol nflpa is the weakest and most pathetic union on the planet and are desperate...

NFLPA leadership emailed all players today, calling the NFL’s memo to clubs regarding Ju’Wuan James’ recent injury “gutless” and a “scare tactic to get you to come running back” as the union continues to urge a boycott of voluntary workouts at team facilities

Denver released him without any compensation

NFLPA is going to fight this, but they will lose. Daesean Hamilton tore his ACL today and won't get paid because he was offsite. This could spell the end of the NFLPA. Could be torn down and new people voted in. The NFLPA totally screwed up this "boycott"

11 hours ago, LordOpie said:

NFLPA is going to fight this, but they will lose. Daesean Hamilton tore his ACL today and won't get paid because he was offsite. This could spell the end of the NFLPA. Could be torn down and new people voted in. The NFLPA totally screwed up this "boycott"

At least they are getting some dead weight off the roster. 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 6:20 PM, LordOpie said:

The end of the NFLPA?  Sure that's going to happen because of this :rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

The end of the NFLPA?  Sure that's going to happen because of this :rolleyes: 

being contrary is your happy place :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LordOpie said:

being contrary is your happy place :lol:

Saying stupid stuff is yours

The leader of the "weak ass doomed to fold" NFLPA speaks about the upcoming voluntary workouts (most veteran players will skip them again)

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2021/05/nflpa-president-jc-tretter-says-most-browns-players-still-plan-to-skip-voluntary-otas-next-week-and-control-their-offseason.html

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

The leader of the "weak ass doomed to fold" NFLPA speaks about the upcoming voluntary workouts (most veteran players will skip them again)

https://www.cleveland.com/browns/2021/05/nflpa-president-jc-tretter-says-most-browns-players-still-plan-to-skip-voluntary-otas-next-week-and-control-their-offseason.html

When you insult me, are you touching yourself?

Just now, LordOpie said:

When you insult me, are you touching yourself?

When you troll me do you stain your panties? 

FFS you two are worse than kindergartners how do you not have each other on ignore yet just do it and leave the rest of us out of your idiocy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, flemingd said:

FFS you two are worse than kindergartners how do you not have each other on ignore yet just do it and leave the rest of us out of your idiocy.

I like your post!

In fact, I had a productive PM exchange with him a few years ago where we agreed to ignore each other. Lasted a day. He can't quit me. 

EDIT: ya know, i think that steve has a very definitive set of rules for life and when someone crosses them, even if his rule is subjectively non-useful, he is unable to move on with his day. He must challenge that person. It's sort of admirable, but very unproductive for such a hard-line individual.

Edited by LordOpie

2 hours ago, flemingd said:

I do have Dopie on ignore, but end up seeing a lot of his posts when people quote him, or I notice that he quoted my post and curious.  My question to him has always been, why are such a chives?  His response is in his sig, and no he isn't really sorry. 

And yes I'm basically bored at times, come here to read what's up, and have to blast him for his nonsense.