[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kerryon my wayward free agent

DMD

Lions released Kerryon Johnson.

Fantasy Starters carrying over from 2020:

RB D'Andre Swift
TE T.J. Hockenson
WR Quintez Cephus

Hockenson has 2 years experience. Just one year for Swift and Cephus.

New members of the offense:

QB Jared Goff

RB Jamaal Williams

RB Jemar Jefferson

RB Rakeem Boyd

WR Breshad Perriman
WR Tyrell Williams

WR Amon-Ra St. Brown (Equanimeous' brother)
WR Damon Ratley
WR Kalif Raymond
TE Darren Fells

I still say this is a rebuilding year. I'm sure of it.

3 hours ago, purplemonster said:

That offense looks pretty bad to be honest. I think Jamaal Williams is underrated somewhat and Swift is good, but the pieces don't look like they are there. 

That has to be the worst WR group in football. I thought for sure they were drafting a WR in the 1st. 

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

That has to be the worst WR group in football. I thought for sure they were drafting a WR in the 1st. 

They let Golladay and Jones go and added very little. Breshard Perriman is decent, but more of a 3-4 WR on a team. 

Definitely a full rebuild and I could see a worse season results wise. 

37 minutes ago, darin3 said:

This guy just screams fantasy climber.  Had some OK games w/ Jets and could get a TON of garbage-time fantasy points this year.

One of his best stats is yards per catch at 16.5 over his career.  But his catch rate around 50% isn't great. 

I see he was on the field a lot for the Jets, unlike his year in CLE where he had 30-50% of snaps most weeks, on the Jets it was usually 90% or above.

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

i like to compare yards/target. 

Kind of a combination of the two stats I mentioned. Problem is every pass thrown has a target, sometimes that guy has no chance to catch the ball. It is why there are more specific stats like drops, but those are less official, and not recorded on the Pro Football Reference site (my trusted source for stats). 

12 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Yeah, ok. 

Pick a benchmark for over/under on PPR fantasy points and we'll make a bet.  I would contend he finishes no worse than WR25 in PPR.  Some of the best fantasy producers are WRs on crappy teams since they will likely be playing from behind a lot.  There are already reports of Perriman and Goff working together in LA and Goff's abilities line up well with Perriman does route-wise, so I would not be surprised if Perriman ends up as a fantasy WR2.

You need to stop being so dismissive of others' opinions.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

Pick a benchmark for over/under on PPR fantasy points and we'll make a bet.  I would contend he finishes no worse than WR25 in PPR.  Some of the best fantasy producers are WRs on crappy teams since they will likely be playing from behind a lot.  There are already reports of Perriman and Goff working together in LA and Goff's abilities line up well with Perriman does route-wise, so I would not be surprised if Perriman ends up as a fantasy WR2.

I'm just breaking your stones like you break mine. I doubt he'll stay healthy long enough to do much fantasy damage. That's my opinion 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, darin3 said:

Pick a benchmark for over/under on PPR fantasy points and we'll make a bet.  I would contend he finishes no worse than WR25 in PPR.  Some of the best fantasy producers are WRs on crappy teams since they will likely be playing from behind a lot.  There are already reports of Perriman and Goff working together in LA and Goff's abilities line up well with Perriman does route-wise, so I would not be surprised if Perriman ends up as a fantasy WR2

Hey,  sorry to be so dismissive of your opinion BUT WR25 please, I would say WR60-70 he has a hand full of good games hes on his third team in what 4 or 5 years in the league. I can't see it not even close . I would bet you in a heartbeat 

• Like 1