[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For The True Degenerates

21 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

i first looked to see where Denver is picking. They have them at 24. doesn't 24 imply the broncos make the playoffs? I don't see that. 

Yeah, it doesn't make sense because if they make the playoffs that probably means that Lock had a good year which would likely mean they wouldn't be drafting a QB at 24. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

That helps nobody 

It depends on how they use him. Carolina let him air it out last year and the receivers did well, but it's better for the team if they let him be a clock manager.

Just now, Shaft said:

It depends on how they use him. Carolina let him air it out last year and the receivers did well, but it's better for the team if they let him be a clock manager.

True, I like Teddy a lot but he's not that next level type of QB. I think he only gets you so far. In theory they should be pretty good via the defense alone. 

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I saw one of these (Todd McShay) on ESPN while at the gym yesterday, they need a few more "way"s (as in way way way too early) in that title. 

Just setting a draft order is full of tons of guessing (and they botched that with picks 29/30), let alone what value college players have a year from now, what NFL teams really need etc. May as well start predicting the NFL draft for 2030 while we're at it. 

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Derek Stingley Jr, Cornerback, LSU

They say that this kid may be the best Cornerback prospect ever! 

McShay compared him to Jalen Ramsey.

56 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

SF traded that pick to Miami already. I guess they think Miami loses in the AFC game? seems like a stretch as I think BUF is, by far, the best team in AFCeast 

What are you talking about? Doesn't matter when the pick was traded, it is SF's 2022 1st round pick, so they'd have to lose the NFC title game to be in slot 29/30, and the LA Rams are also represented there at pick 30. One of those two picks must come from an AFC team. Big John is right, their draft order with traded picks is simply wrong.