[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Week One Matchup

Bakerboy

This is a no win for Cleveland. I say that only because when the Browns win ,oh its only week one no big deal for KC however IF Kansas City wins its the same old Browns.

" You know what they say IF my Aunt had Balls she would be my Uncle " 

Tampa Bay and Dallas opening the season!

17 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

This is a no win for Cleveland. I say that only because when the Browns win ,oh its only week one no big deal for KC however IF Kansas City wins its the same old Browns.

" You know what they say IF my Aunt had Balls she would be my Uncle " 

BS if they go into KC and win that opening week it is huge. My concern as a Browns fan is our putrid record in week 1 over the last 20+ seasons. But this is a new team, and I think we've finally turned the corner. I was a bit surprised they didn't get more SNF/MNF games, but the Christmas day game at GB is another featured time slot. 

Edit to Add - yes people will always doubt the Browns, even after they've done well. When you suck for so long so badly (1-31) that happens. 

As for the season opener in TB, I hope the Cowboys go in there and blow out the Bradys :yay:

Edited by stevegrab

3 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

But this is a new team, and I think we've finally turned the corner. I was a bit surprised they didn't get more SNF/MNF games, but the Christmas day game at GB is another featured time slot. 

It's Cleveland, nobody gives a crap except you and 10 other jobbers. They'd rather watch wrestling in Ohio. 

• Haha 2

On 5/13/2021 at 9:58 AM, League_Champion said:

It's Cleveland, nobody gives a crap except you and 10 other jobbers. They'd rather watch wrestling in Ohio. 

Champion your Eagles won't stiff the playoffs any time soon.

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2021 at 9:51 AM, stevegrab said:

BS if they go into KC and win that opening week it is huge. My concern as a Browns fan is our putrid record in week 1 over the last 20+ seasons. But this is a new team, and I think we've finally turned the corner. I was a bit surprised they didn't get more SNF/MNF games, but the Christmas day game at GB is another featured time slot. 

Edit to Add - yes people will always doubt the Browns, even after they've done well. When you suck for so long so badly (1-31) that happens. 

As for the season opener in TB, I hope the Cowboys go in there and blow out the Bradys :yay:

I agree with everything you said, when you look at the offseason and draft  every move is about stopping KC . How soon they forget a lost fumble out of the endzone its a different game. FOR REAL

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

I'm glad you don't want to debate it.

Have you ever seen one of these? Or played for one? Just curious. Imagine, a Browns fan talking smack? One flimsy flukey playoff win and they're the Patriots now? Troll me when you win something. 

Vince-Lombardi-Trophy-1081835.jpg

Edited by League_Champion
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Have you ever seen

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Have you ever seen one of these? Or played for one? Just curious. Imagine, a Browns fan talking smack? One flimsy flukey playoff win and they're the Patriots now? Troll me when you win something. 

one of these? Or played for one? Just curious. Imagine, a Browns fan talking smack? One flimsy flukey playoff win and they're the Patriots now? Troll me when you win something. 

Hey you got me there.   

2 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

New year, these Browns are going to be around for awhile you can bet your eagle-ass on that. 

They ain't winning shizz as long as Mayfield is the QB. You were ready to run him out of town less than a year ago, now he's the savior? Browns fans are the biggest, saddest homers. 

5 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Chump I mean Champ you don't even drink right the ONLY Bourbon to drink comes from Kentucky. SC Bourbon is like drinking eagle-piss. 

Well, you're definitely from Cleveland. Jimmy Red is some of the finest, rarest Bourbon on the Planet, way out of your Mommy's price range Son. 

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Well, you're definitely from Cleveland. Jimmy Red is some of the finest, rarest Bourbon on the Planet, way out of your Mommy's price range Son. 

Kentucky side of the Ohio River 2 miles from Paul Brown Stadium.