[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers signing veteran QB Blake Bortles

19 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Rodgers is definitely being traded now

Absolutely, bye bye Aaron!

45 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

What does this mean for Love if he can't beat out Blake Bottles? 

Means he should start drinking. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

Haha, and heavily! 

True but just as much a play on you having called him Blake Bottles, lol!

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Can you image what GB would get back for Rodgers/Adams in a 3 way package deal? That would be quite a haul. 

Then they could bring back Kumerow, lol!

13 hours ago, Shaft said:

I would trade Adams while I can.

12 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Probably the smartest and most insightful comment on this site in weeks. They should trade him before Rodgers, get the most value they can

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Can you image what GB would get back for Rodgers/Adams in a 3 way package deal? That would be quite a haul. 

Pretty sure Shaft was talking about fantasy football, owners should try to trade Adams now.  

14 hours ago, irish said:

Absolutely, bye bye Aaron!

And when he isn't traded all the guys who said it was absolutely definitely going to happen will disappear and never admit they were wrong.....

13 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I think they realize that there's nothing there and that it was a huge mistake. Ever seen the video of him during throwing drills? He can't hit the blindside of a barn. It's pretty pathetic. 

The expression is "can't hit the broadside of a barn" oh great clueless one that must post 1000 times a day...

Oh and YIPPEE another thread where we can discuss the inevitable (possibly) trade (or maybe not) of Aaron Rodgers.....because posting this bit of news in that thread wasn't possible.....or just to get more attention on the 24/7/365 drama of the NFL that grown men love....

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Oh and YIPPEE another thread where we can discuss the inevitable (possibly) trade (or maybe not) of Aaron Rodgers.....because posting this bit of news in that thread wasn't possible.....or just to get more attention on the 24/7/365 drama of the NFL that grown men love....

But you're the dolt that keeps replying to these ridiculous threads. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Pretty sure Shaft was talking about fantasy football, owners should try to trade Adams now.  

And when he isn't traded all the guys who said it was absolutely definitely going to happen will disappear and never admit they were wrong.....

The expression is "can't hit the broadside of a barn" oh great clueless one that must post 1000 times a day...

Alright, I was wrong, I admit it, I was wrong about some meaningless (to me) Aaron Rodgers trade.  What now?

It is OK to just talk football and speculate what might happen, right?  

And if you were talking about mainstream media, that's what they do!  Gotta be in the news, you're competing with Shefty!  

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

this. Clearly steve is bored with his life.

on the radio, they said something about GB picking up another QB in addition to Blake. 

Yes, they need another camp arm.