[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers signing veteran QB Blake Bortles

6 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I heard they're finalizing the deal to move Rodgers, so they are bringing in guys to see who can compete with Love.

Could be but I don't think Bortles is beating anyone out. Even if Love does suck. But who knows? GB may get a QB back in a trade 

Edited by League_Champion

1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

I heard they're finalizing the deal to move Rodgers, so they are bringing in guys to see who can compete with Love.

Oooooo, so intriguing...

I mean, whatever, we shouldn't talk about it until something is announced for fear we could be wrong.  They should remove the word speculate from the dictionary as well, along with having an opinion and making predictions, mock drafts, geez, this might open pandora's box!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I think the Bortles move is more of a veteran insurance policy in case Love does suck or is not ready. I think Love is the Camp Arm. 

I think I'll believe well respected long time huddler Big John who is a Packer fan over anything you ever say.

On 5/12/2021 at 7:49 PM, Big John said:

Green Bay is the 3rd most drunken city, with 1 and 2 being just south of there.

Eau Claire is not south of GB