Recommended Posts

I have received several offers so i thought I'd just post instead of responding to all.

I have TE Pitts in a tier by himself based on potential, scoring, and position scarcity. If you don't want him then you can direct offers to Berlin for 1.02

If you do want him, then I'm sorry, it's going to cost a lot to get him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t blame you. If I had the 1.01 that would be my pick as well. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Well dam, that ended my wishing that he would drop.

 

Ugghhh...I might as well trade 1.04 then.

Edited by Shaft
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LordOpie said:

I have received several offers so i thought I'd just post instead of responding to all.

I have TE Pitts in a tier by himself based on potential, scoring, and position scarcity. If you don't want him then you can direct offers to Berlin for 1.02

If you do want him, then I'm sorry, it's going to cost a lot to get him. 

 

I agree with this assessment.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Shaft said:

Well dam, that ended my wishing that he would drop.

 

Ugghhh...I might as well trade 1.04 then.

I am a potential buyer......then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If someone wants to make me an offer I can't refuse, please do so asap

If I'm not on at start time, I authorize a commish to draft TE Pitts for me at 1.01

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not a fan of stating who you are going to pick.  This hurts the pre-draft trade value of 1.02, 1.03.  Someone may have been trying to get to those picks for Pitts.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, The Rhinos said:

I am not a fan of stating who you are going to pick.  This hurts the pre-draft trade value of 1.02, 1.03.  Someone may have been trying to get to those picks for Pitts.

 

 

Fair enough. I'll never do it again. Mostly because I'm building a dynasty and will always be in the playoffs

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Fair enough. I'll never do it again. Mostly because I'm building a dynasty and will always be in the playoffs

I appreciate your answer.  Thanks for being cool about it.

 

I took a look at your roster a while back and it seemed clear who you would take, but you never know.  This couldn't have worked out much better for you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Rhinos said:

I appreciate your answer.  Thanks for being cool about it.

 

I took a look at your roster a while back and it seemed clear who you would take, but you never know.  This couldn't have worked out much better for you.

yeah. I didn't even know who Pitts was last year.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Rhinos said:

I am not a fan of stating who you are going to pick.  This hurts the pre-draft trade value of 1.02, 1.03.  Someone may have been trying to get to those picks for Pitts.

 

 

Good point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.