[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taxi squad Vote - Passed 25-2

Henry Muto

Taxi squad Vote  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to increase the size of the taxi squad

• Yes (Increase to 8-10 players to be voted in another vote)
    • No (Keep at 7)

Now that I’ve had a real chance to  break it down. I’ve  change my mind.  I vote no.  That’s what makes this league great and competitive.     It’s about real live moves, cap management, player development , scouting and thinking 3 years ahead to win or lose. I know my voice is weak after not participating last year, but that’s what makes this league challenging to bring out the best. 

Peace to all and I’m good with whatever we all agree on

cheers family 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Euchre_Star10 said:

Now that I’ve had a real chance to  break it down. I’ve  change my mind.  I vote no.  That’s what makes this league great and competitive.     It’s about real live moves, cap management, player development , scouting and thinking 3 years ahead to win or lose. I know my voice is weak after not participating last year, but that’s what makes this league challenging to bring out the best. 

Peace to all and I’m good with whatever we all agree on

cheers family 

All valid points.

I'm still on board with increasing taxi, just not sure by how much. Have we thought about the impact it will have on BB? Since we can hold more players, does it devalue our currency? 

ETA: Does it increase the value of draft picks since you can keep more on taxi?

Edited by Shaft

2 hours ago, Shaft said:

I'm still on board with increasing taxi, just not sure by how much. Have we thought about the impact it will have on BB? Since we can hold more players, does it devalue our currency? 

ETA: Does it increase the value of draft picks since you can keep more on taxi?

Yes it increased draft picks value that is the whole point of increasing the taxi squad.  It keeps teams from feeling forced to make trades of their picks because they have no taxi squad room.

With only 20 roster spots and only 50 contract years you need as much taxi squad space as possible to let guys develop to see what you might have.  You don't want to be forced to throw a contract early on a guy after 1 year not knowing what you might have in him but forced to put the guy on your roster only to make room for your new picks.

• Henry Muto changed the title to Taxi squad Vote - Passed 25-2
  • Henry Muto unpinned and locked this topic