LordOpie

Buffalo receivers

1 hour ago, Brentastic said:

Forcing individuals to sacrifice "for the greater good" is how you destroy a society. 

Isn't that the definition of the military?  The draft, conscription, etc etc 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Brentastic said:

. “It’s always been that way” is not a sound argument for ANYTHING. 

Good, lets start the conversation with the right to bear arms and the 2nd amendment 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

Good, lets start the conversation with the right to bear arms and the 2nd amendment 

B4JpyaBCEAA41FL.jpg

• Haha 3

:pop:This is getting good. Lock, here we come!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

56 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

B4JpyaBCEAA41FL.jpg

Haha he's bent over

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Brentastic said:

Try again, you judgmental prick. I remember years ago when you mocked me and my singing voice then when you got called out by many, you backtracked and apologized and faked nice. The post above shows your true colors, that you judge others and make false assumptions.

Your post shows how political this has become. Science or logic doesn’t exist. I didn’t vote for Trump and I’ll never get this vaccine. I haven’t had a shot since my military days. Never get flu shots nor do my kids. I know 6 Trumpers who are all vaxxed. Every lefty cultist I know has been vaxxed. The difference is the Trumpers don’t judge me like the far left cult does. So yeah, you can spot a far left cult member easily, they judge and want to tell you how to live your life. No thanks. Take your cult behavior and preach it to your cult friends because everyone else in America is fed up. If you want actual change in this country you should vote any party EXCEPT red or blue. If you vote either red or blue you’re voting for more of the same. FACT. ALSO FACT — Irish is a gigantic pecker head. 

Fish on!!!  And your voice still sucks. Lmao!!!

4 hours ago, Brentastic said:

What’s it like to hate freedom and still live in America? The NFL has no right nor does the government or anyone for that matter. NO ONE PERSON OR ENTITY HAS THE RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT TO PUT INTO MY BODY. God people like you piss me off. You don’t deserve to live in the country I volunteered my life to defend!!

You realize the absurd irony here, right? I can't tell you what you should do but you can tell me I can't live IN MY COUNTRY?

Ok, pal.

• Like 2

Just now, stethant said:

You realize the absurd irony here, right? I can't tell you what you should do but you can tell me I can't live IN MY COUNTRY?

Ok, pal.

Yeah, he just needs to go toke up a bit and cat screech, like in heat, through a couple more songs. 

3 hours ago, Brentastic said:

Science or logic doesn’t exist.

Both are still around and working just fine. You just have to use either - or preferably both.

Honestly I have no clue what you're talking about.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Brentastic said:

What’s it like to hate freedom and still live in America? ....... You don’t deserve to live in the country

When we get to a 4 way stop first and want to straight, stethant is the guy who takes an aggressive immediate left after cross traffic stops.   Then he waves his vaccination card at us.. :angry:

Edited by Bobby Brown
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Hey how are those Bills receivers doing? 

As long as Josh Allen is there they'll be just fine with or without Beasley. I do think Ertz would be an amazing fit in that offense. Hopefully it happens. 

• Like 1

On 2021-06-19 at 9:11 PM, LordOpie said:

Insults and shaming attempts. Any guess as to why some of us don't want to discuss this with people like you

Dont look now, but those insults, and homopobia are coming from your side of the conversation 

Edited by millworkguy
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

As long as Josh Allen is there they'll be just fine with or without Beasley. I do think Ertz would be an amazing fit in that offense. Hopefully it happens. 

I think so as well.  Knox is just an average option, Ertz would provide a nice upgrade. 

12 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

For some reason medical facilities including nursing homes and assisted living centers have a large number of people who don't want to get the vaccine. I was reading numbers like as many as 30-40% not getting the vaccine. But this is only about 200 people out of almost 25,000 or less than one percent. 

People claiming the vaccine is experimental and dangerous are just delusional and probably believe lots of things not based in facts. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, stethant said:

Ok, pal.

Apparently he was only fighting in the military to defend the freedoms of those he agrees with. If you have different views on something you're not a true patriot and should leave. 

35 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Apparently he was only fighting in the military to defend the freedoms of those he agrees with. If you have different views on something you're not a true patriot and should leave. 

I'm just assuming that was troll schtick.  No one can be that painfully oblivious except for maybe Opie.

35 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

I'm just assuming that was troll schtick.  No one can be that painfully oblivious except for maybe Opie.

Totally trolling.  Although, he is pretty painfully oblivious. 

5 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

In your daily news feed:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/us-covid-19-deaths-unvaccinated-1.6078680

99.85% of all hospital covid patients in May where unvaccinated 

99.1% of all covid related deaths in May where unvaccinated people 

No shizz,  you gotta let it go already. You're obsessing. 

Edited by League_Champion
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

No shizz,  you gotta let it go already. You're obsessing. 

No, I'm nowhere close to the mindless contradictions that you post on every and any subject. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

No, I'm nowhere close to the mindless contradictions that you post on every and any subject. 

So how about that Stefon Diggs?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Natural selection on display.

Perhaps, but In your case a load that should of been swallowed. 

Edited by League_Champion
  • Haha 1