LordOpie

Buffalo receivers

17 minutes ago, Shaft said:

It's not so much about the price, but the fact that he was so outspoken against, but then says he'll get vaccinated AND be an advocate a if % of the earnings go into his wife's name. :huh:

I know I felt the same way, I wanted to point out how cheaply he can be bought.  I have even less respect for him and his 7.3 million paycheck than ever before 

• Like 1

Is that photo real? Any chance Cole is being sarcastic?

Maybe he needs to be investigated for head injuries, with his salary he could buy 177,831 shares of Pfizer yet give his wife a stock and he will get the vaccine. 

Who cares about right and wrong or morals as long as we get paid I'll stand up here and say anything.  This guy is a joke. I have friends who are not vaccinated and have no plans to be, and I'm fine with that (and them) beating your chest about how you will not vaccinate then offering to do so for $ (esp when you're already a multi millionaire) is just sad pathetic and greedy. 

Edited by millworkguy
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, millworkguy said:

Maybe he needs to be investigated for head injuries, with his salary he could buy 177,831 shares of Pfizer yet give his wife a stock and he will get the vaccine. 

Who cares about right and wrong or morals as long as we get paid I'll stand up here and say anything.  This guy is a joke. I have friends who are not vaccinated and have no plans to be, and I'm fine with that (and them) beating your chest about how you will not vaccinate then offering to do so for $ (esp when you're already a multi millionaire) is just sad pathetic and greedy. 

And bizarre.  I wonder what even prompted his tweet.  We all say random stuff from time to time but why throw it out there?  I don't see the point.

29 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

And bizarre.  I wonder what even prompted his tweet.  We all say random stuff from time to time but why throw it out there?  I don't see the point.

For some people there is no filter, social media is where they post their random thoughts, without giving it a second thought. Decades ago they just posted in some forum that few saw or followed, and decades before that they stood on street corners downtown shouting at the sky. 

This whole thing is nothing but politics now

Oh any chance we get back to talking about the Buffalo receivers? Or maybe change thread title to "crazy Cole Beasely won't get vaccinated". ;) 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Oh any chance we get back to talking about the Buffalo receivers?

Thank you Steve. Who gives a shizz what Cole Beasley thinks or does? 

15 hours ago, Shaft said:

It's not so much about the price, but the fact that he was so outspoken against, but then says he'll get vaccinated AND be an advocate a if % of the earnings go into his wife's name. :huh:

That's a bummer.  Brent and Opie already bought his jersey and everything.  I heard Justin Bieber is anti-vax. They'll have to get Bieber shirts now.  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Thank you Steve. Who gives a shizz what Cole Beasley thinks or does? 

What do you mean, he wasn't my poster boy for 2 weeks.

45 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

What do you mean, he wasn't my poster boy for 2 weeks.

Hahaa. He does make one hell of a poster Boy. It must be the hair.

Now Beasley doubled down on his anti-vaccine stance and got in an argument with teammate Jerry Hughes about it.  Rumor being he may want to be cut.

Giving Rodgers a run for top drama queen.

• Like 1

Dak Prescott told a reporter that asked him if he had been vaccinated that the question isn't allowed because of HIPAA.  Of course he was mocked on social media for totally not understanding HIPAA (much like people think Freedom of Speech applies to social media and other online communities).

On 7/23/2021 at 8:48 PM, Big John said:

Now Beasley doubled down on his anti-vaccine stance and got in an argument with teammate Jerry Hughes about it.  Rumor being he may want to be cut.

Giving Rodgers a run for top drama queen.

I never took you for someone who discriminated against anybody, especially those who have made a personal decision about their own body.  Shame on you, Big John.  Why do you care what his vaccination status is?  Worry about yourself.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/21/2021 at 12:27 PM, Bobby Brown said:

That's a bummer.  Brent and Opie already bought his jersey and everything.  I heard Justin Bieber is anti-vax. They'll have to get Bieber shirts now.  

I don't buy jerseys. I absolutely applaud anyone who is standing up against tyranny though.  We all should.  You're on the wrong side of this.  If you have children and/or grandkids you should be FOR freedom in all aspects of life.  It's time to wake up!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1