[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Julio Jones to The Titans

17 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Lol just because David says something doesn't make it gospel. I can respect and disagree with his opinion.

And I do disagree.

I'll put you down for your projection as wr24 since you can't come up with your own independent thought #triggered

I thought the fun part of ff is having different opinions?

The fun part of FF is actually playing FF and winning. All the endless debate isn't fun to me. 

Either way, your use of hyperbole declaring Julie dead in FF while projecting some pretty good stats is the real issue I was trying to address. Then you tried to turn it on its head and demand that I offer projections in order to express my opinion. 

Are you going to come back later and grade our projections?  I already said I can accept your projection, and a WR50 ranking, and that to me is NOT a player that is dead and to be ignored. 

I know DMD is not God and his projections are not Gospel. I don't even subscribe to the Huddle regularly anymore, though I do know they provide some great analysis. 

PS  No you are not right, you just have a different opinion than me...so why would be mad. Enjoy that dream though.

I think the impact his presence will have on the offense is more important than his stats. Obviously this is a fantasy site so we are more concerned with numbers. If he’s healthy and out there opposite Brown it’s going to take pressure off the run game and coverage off of Brown more than Davis was. This isn’t breaking news or a hot take I know, but as far as what he cost them in picks and contract they must have thought it was worth it.

Edited by Finn5033
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

The fun part of FF is actually playing FF and winning. All the endless debate isn't fun to me. 

Either way, your use of hyperbole declaring Julie dead in FF while projecting some pretty good stats is the real issue I was trying to address. Then you tried to turn it on its head and demand that I offer projections in order to express my opinion. 

Are you going to come back later and grade our projections?  I already said I can accept your projection, and a WR50 ranking, and that to me is NOT a player that is dead and to be ignored. 

I know DMD is not God and his projections are not Gospel. I don't even subscribe to the Huddle regularly anymore, though I do know they provide some great analysis. 

PS  No you are not right, you just have a different opinion than me...so why would be mad. Enjoy that dream though.

Totally agreed on the Julio not being dead thing, that statement really has no validity. 

However, in regard to the bolded part, if that's true, being part of a message part has to be difficult for you. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, purplemonster said:

Who do they have outside AJ Brown? Corey Davis who came to life last year was good, he's gone, their TE is gone. They were hurting without another WR.  I think it's a good trade. Of course good depends on how well JJ plays, but it would seem to gives them more flexibility. 

It's not a bad trade, the $$$$ is a little tough to swallow but for Fantasy Football I feel like it's not an ideal system for him. Tannehill isn't Ryan, he's more of a game manager. If Tennessee can figure out how to use him they'll be fine. That's a big If 

2 hours ago, irish said:

Totally agreed on the Julio not being dead thing, that statement really has no validity. 

However, in regard to the bolded part, if that's true, being part of a message part has to be difficult for you. 

It was better when there was some more traffic here and it wasn't dominated by a few people, some of whom live to make outlandish posts for attention. 

7 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Let's flip the discussion... If you like jj's ff outlook, then how do you feel about tannehill?

I think he has a shot to finish in the top 10 QBs with 4200-4300 yards, 32 tds, 270 Ryds, 3-4 Rtds.

• Thanks 1