[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The time has come

Henry Muto

It's official the time has come and I am now an official teammate of Jason in this league.  Since Jason has had a baby a few years back he just hasn't had enough time to devote to fantasy football anymore and I have been helping him in this league for the past few years but that was mostly just the offseason stuff.  Once the regular season started he has done basically all his own lineups as I have had a few teams to attend to myself and didn't think much about this league once the season kicked off but Jason has been debating quitting the league the last few years because he just doesn't have the time to put into it anymore.  I told him I would become a full time teammate so I would be there during the season as well when he was not able to put full attention to the league.

So looking forward to being in this league now officially after watching from a distance these last few years.

• Like 1