[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you drop in dynasty league?

12-Team Half-PPR $200 salary cap dynasty league where salaries go up each year by a formula.
Auction draft each season with rookies and any free agents.
Roster 15 to 18 players.
Start: 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (RB/WR/TE), 1D, 1K.

QB:  Mahomes ($15), Cousins ($4)
RB:  Chubb ($20) R.Jones ($11), N. Hines ($7), Penny ($3), Cohen ($3)
WR:  Jones ($63), Evans ($38), Thomas ($34), Sutton ($8), Fuller ($7), Higgins ($6), A. Brown ($5) Pittman ($3)
TE:  Andrews ($7), Fant ($5)
DST:
K:   Zuerlein ($3)

Total salary now:  $242 (after increases from last season)
I plan on dropping Julio because he's so much, gives flexibility to keep anyone else.
All rookies (and people dropped) available in the auction draft this season.
What list of players would you drop?

Jones is overpriced now for sure, also would drop Higgins, either Hines or Cohen (they're filling the same role on your squad), Zuerlein, and Cousins (it's 12 team league, get $1 kickers/backup QB). 

:2cents:

4 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Which Higgins? Clev? Cin?

Good point, I assumed Rashard at that price.  I wouldn't drop Tee and would instead pivot to dropping Brown because no reason to carry a team's WR3 with 5 startable options already on roster.   

• Like 1

Agree about dropping Julio at this point. Also agree about either Hines or Cohen. But absolutely disagree about Cousins.  The guy is so underappreciated & not given the respect he rightfully deserves. At $4 he is worth keeping. This is a guy that in a 12-team league is a low-end starter & cheap insurance if something was to happen Mahomes. He won't bury you if you had to use him. Get rid of AB. As good as he is I would also be inclided to drop Fuller. For one reason or another he has not been able to stay on the field. Please see mine - Dynasty also