[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CEH trade

j4pac

I think the Aaron Jones side is better, assuming 1 qb te premium .

Picks 1-6 include harris, chase, pitts, lawrence, smith, ettienne , waddle (approx) 

so Ceh and Williams /fields/ lance/ moore?

for Jones, Jones and bateman/moore/lance etc 

The Jones side is playing for now, ceh for the future

Edited by millworkguy
  • Thanks 1

It depends on your roster. I personally would stay on the CEH side and draft someone like Devonta Smith. I'm not high on CEH (I traded him for 2 first round picks), but I'm also not high on either Jones. 

I was the one with the Joneses and the guy with CEH shot down the trade. His rationale was that he isn’t in win now mode. I have the best team in the league coming off of a championship so even though I suppose I’m in win now mode...I think I could win either way. Since CEH is a no go...are there other equivalent RBs I should try to trade for? I already own Kamara and Akers. I was thinking Jonathon Taylor. Not sure Dobbins, Swift, or Gibson are worth it. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/30/2021 at 10:38 AM, j4pac said:

I was the one with the Joneses and the guy with CEH shot down the trade. His rationale was that he isn’t in win now mode. I have the best team in the league coming off of a championship so even though I suppose I’m in win now mode...I think I could win either way. Since CEH is a no go...are there other equivalent RBs I should try to trade for? I already own Kamara and Akers. I was thinking Jonathon Taylor. Not sure Dobbins, Swift, or Gibson are worth it. 

What about Zeke, Ekeler, or Carson?  Maybe Saquon