[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Draft

Rbrown

Obviously, this isn't real but I think I'd be okay with this roster if it were? 12 team keeper league. My keepers, as of now, AJ Brown and Gibson... who show up at picks for rounds 1&2. All picks shown in draft order

Brown

Gibson

Carson

McLaurin (steal as WR2 in 4th round, i think)

Andrews ( my worst seasons in this league were when trying to stream TE so I took a steady guy earlier than I would in other leagues)

Damien Harris (gamble pick)

Odell (worth price in 7th round for a potential top 25 guy?)

Brady

Pollard

Boyd

Antonio Brown

McKissic

Terrence Marshall (took a flier)

I'd love Carson as my RB2, hope that happens in real draft. Any flaws in my strategy? Lay it on me.

Where do you pick in the draft? Can you get a top 3 tight end instead of Carson, and get Ronald Jones two rounds later? It seems like you are taking Carson a round early as well. Is Najee Harris, Aaron Jones, or Eckeler available. I like your Pollard pick. 

On 7/6/2021 at 5:48 AM, Rekroot said:

Where do you pick in the draft? Can you get a top 3 tight end instead of Carson, and get Ronald Jones two rounds later? It seems like you are taking Carson a round early as well. Is Najee Harris, Aaron Jones, or Eckeler available. I like your Pollard pick. 

I pick 11th, so at the turn but long waits in between. I'm pretty sure Kelce and Kittle will be keepers and in the above mock I think Waller had been drafted already. If Kelce happens to fall to me as my first pick (3rd rd technically) I'd take him, but it's unlikely.

Carson was the highest ADP RB available there, and has been in several mocks I've done. Very little RB quality after that, in my opinion. Harris, Jones, and Eckeler were all gone (again, Eckeler will probably be kept, Jones too depending on Rodgers' situation. If ARod plays, Jones will be kept. If ARod doesn't play, Jones won't be kept and I wouldn't draft him early either) Najee was gone when I picked.

• 4 weeks later...